*Fourteen- Take Me Home*

I shouldn't have taken those last four vodka shots. Louis claimed that I would be fine, but I feel horrible. I can barely walk straight, not to mention the dizziness requiring every time I move just the slightest.

"Zayn?" I grab onto his shoulder, jealous that he looks sober. I don't ever want to drink again.

"Olivia, are you okay?" He sounds worried and I'm glad somebody cares. I haven't seen Harry or Coco around anywhere in the last hour and Louis only laughs at how drunk he made me.

"No" I shake my head, bringing my hand to the tip of my mouth. "I think, I'm going to puke".

"Uhm.." I can tell Zayn doesn't know what to do, but he lunges me over towards the bathroom.

"I know it smells in here, but I can't go into the girls bathroom, so come into the guys." He instructs and in the moment I don't care if I go into the mens.

I drag my feet with his pull and I can slowly feel the alcohol rising in my throat, "Zayn" I cry out for help, like he could do something about it.

"I'm sorry Olivia, here" He leads me into a stall. I can hear someone in the stall next to us and I grow slightly embarrassed that they about to here me puke.

I fall to my knees and I remind myself to thank Zayn tomorrow for staying in here with me and holding my hair back. I can smell the dirty toilet water, but nothing comes from my throat. Maybe I didn't have to throw up?

I hear someone make a barely audible moan or pant in the stall next to us and I look over to the risen wall and notice two people standing inside. My visions blurred, but when I notice Coco's familiar heels sticking up from her being on her knees and a pair of men's chucks planted firmly on the ground, my puke rises more and pours out of me. I don't want to believe it, but I know it's Harry.

Of course, this would be happening to me right now! A man I'm attracted to is receiving pleasure from a woman I barely know, but hate. What's even worse is I thought Harry might have felt the same way, but seeing that he's doing this clearly shows he doesn't. I gag a few more times and Zayn tells me everything is going to be okay. He's so nice. No wonder he has a girlfriend.

"What's going on?" Harry's voice comes from behind and I look back to see him peaking past Zayn. Done already Harry?

"She just had too much to drink is all" Zayn says, rubbing my back.

I'm pretty sure all of the vomit is cleared, but I stay hovered over the toilet, not ready to look at Harry.

"Well, move. Let me help her" Harry presses on Zayn and Zayn dominoes on me. I hold myself up before turning my head around towards the two of them. I wonder where Coco went. She was probably embarrassed and left.

"No" I pant. "I want Zayn".

Harry seems hurt by my words which makes me kind of happy inside. I turn back facing the toilet and I can hear Harry slam the bathroom door.

A few moments later when I know I'm done throwing up all my intake, I slowly begin to stand up. I wobble a little bit, but Zayn's large hands keep me together.

"Let's get you home. What hotel are you staying at?" He asks as we make our way out of the bathrooms.

"Four seasons" I slur. God, my stomach hurts.

"The same one as Harry? Is it okay if he takes you back there? My hotels way opposite of that" He gives me an apologetic smile. I really don't want to ride back with Harry. I bet he's going to bring Coco back to our hotel. Oh, man. I don't want that to happen.

"Yeah, that's fine" I mumble, unpleased. I don't want this, but I'm not going to make Zayn take care of me. I'm not his to watch over. I'm my own self and I can face Harry.