*Ten- Different Interests*

I'm a little freaked out by the thoughts I'm having towards Harry, but I'm not entirely scared. I've had many many crushes before. I don't really look too deep in them though. The guy I crush on always ends up being a prick or really weird and annoying. I'm positive my little feelings for Harry will dissolve in a couple of days. I just need to find something I hate about him. Thinking about how much I've despised him these first couple of days, I'm sure it won't be to hard to pick out something. He's rude, that's one, my subconscious reminds me and I mentally take note. I glance over to Harry as he hands the usher our tickets. He has his usual frown and lips set as a hard-line.

"Your guys' seats our down the middle section and somewhere on the left." The usher directs us. "Have a nice show" He adds as we both make our way towards our seats. I catch Harry rolling his eyes and letting out a small scuff. See, my crush is already fading. I can't stand assholes and I already know that Harry is one.

"Row A, Seat 22 and 23." Harry mutters as I begin the search for out tickets. I finally capture our two vaccant chairs and I show Harry before we both make our way towards them. A lot of people have already taken their seats, so we have to sqeeze past their legs. I wanted to be here earlier, but the traffic was horrible. I'm just happy that no one accidentally took our seats. I know that Harry would have a fit over it and probably get us kicked out.

"This sucks." Harry says, looking back at me. I lightly chuckle and place my hand on his back, telling him to move faster. My fingers burn when I touch him and I quickly place my hand back down at my side to avoid anymore strange feelings. I can't like him. I can't like him, I repeat in my head.

The show starts five minutes after we sit down and I can't say that it's not entertaining. It's a show filled with eighties rock and flashing lights, making me almost deaf and blind. I find myself singing along to every song. I glance over to Harry for a second and there's a very dimmed lighting by his face, but I can tell that he's into the show. His full attention is gathered to the front stage and I can't say that I'm not totally relived. I thought he was going to be annoyed the whole time.

Harry feels me watching him and looks down at me. He shows a small smile and my stomach swarms, but I look away from him and ignore the feeling. My hand heats up as he places his hand over mine and brings his mouth close to my ear, "I'm glad I came. Thank you." He whispers in my ear and I can't stop the chills that run on my cheek.

I turn to look at him and our noses graze, but I move my head back slightly, so I'm not totally in his face. "I'm glad you came too." I smile. "And don't thank me. I should be thanking you." I laugh and turn my attention back to the show. I can feel Harry still looking at me, but I pretend not to notice and try to focus only on the main character singing about how much he loves the girl he just met. The love story seems to be taking off too fast in this show, but I hold back my opinion and the show ends an hour later.

"It was pretty good, don't you think?" I ask Harry as I push open the door, letting the New York cold air push my hair out of my face. Harry follows behind me and I stop in the middle of the sidewalk, not knowing where to go next.

"Yeah, it was pretty good." He shrugs.

"Well, where to next? Back to the hotel?" I ask as I pull out my phone to check the time. I have a missed call from Niall and one new voicemail. I forgot that he called me back at the restaurant. I feel bad for ignoring it, but I didn't want to upset Harry. I have the urge to call him back, but with Harry right next to me I don't. I need to tell Niall, I can't leave Harry to spend time with him anymore, but I don't want to.

"No, we can do something else." I look up to Harry and he pushes his hands in his pocket before scrunching up his shoulders to warm his ears. His nose and cheeks are red from the unbearable weather and I know mine probably look the same.

"What do you want to do. We can do anything you want." I'm keeping my promise to make this trip fun for Harry.

"Well, I have something I'd want to do, but I don't think it's your kind of scene." He shrugs his shoulders.

My eyebrows scrunch up and I almost feel offended, "Why wouldn't it be my kind of scene." I spit a little too harshly. I can tell Harry senses my attitude because he lets out a small chuckle.

"Well there was this one club I wanted to check out." Oh, he was right. That really isn't my scene. Yesterday with Niall, I wanted to go into that one place that was kinda like a club, but I just wanted to see the inside. I wanted to see why so many people were lined up to get in. I wasn't actually going to drink and dance. I've done it before, and it's one thing that really doesn't interest me. Harry starts to laugh from my reaction. I notice that my face is scrunched up in a disgusted look, saying that it's something I don't want to do.

"I'll take that as I'm right. You can choose where we can go, I guess." He shrugs and I watch the white fog leave his mouth as he talks. My thoughts are covered by thinking of how warm Harry's mouth must be. I can't help, but imagine kissing him and running my tounge over his while I moan in his mouth. Oh, god. Why am I thinking like this? I close my eyes and mentally yell at myself to stop imagining something that will never happen. "You okay?" Harry asks.

I shoot open my eyes and look back to Harry. He looks slightly confused and I frown upon myself for acting so stupid, "Uhm yeah I'm fine and no, we can go to the club or whatever."

"No, I don't really think you should go anyways." He says and I narrow my eyes at him. Does he think that I'm some innocent, intimidated girl?

"I think that I want to go even more now." I cross my arms over my chest.

"I don't think it'll be fun for you like it will for me, that's all I'm trying to say." He chuckles.

"I'm sure it could be fun." I state and walk to the sidewalk, ready to call a cab. My hand waves freely in the air and one surprisingly pulls over within seconds. I feel Harry behind me and when the cab comes to a complete stop, I turn back to look at him. My eyebrows raise high, showing him that I'm not who he thinks he is.

"My fun isn't your kind of fun." He pulls my arm away from the car. He flicks his head, gesturing me to walk with him, away from the cab. I grow very annoyed that Harry is treating me like I'm a small, helpless girl. Like I can't hang out at a club or something? Ha, I'll show him.

"Try me." I challenge. A smirk grows on Harry's lips and I open up the cab door before sliding inside.

(Are you guys' liking the story so far? Comment and let me know.)