Epilouge

"Wow we finally made it to Central Park," I say. Harry grabs my hand as we walk through the paths and admire all the nature and it's beauty.

"We could have gone last time we were here, but noooo," Harry groans and gives me a playful wink. I smile and roll my eyes.

"I wonder why we didn't come last time." I pretend to look like I'm thinking of an answer. "Oh yeh, cause you wouldn't take me!"

"Hey," Harry pouts. "I was going to take you that one day but it was snowing."

"Well, it only took a whole year later to actually get me here," I joke.

We continue to walk and enjoy the trees and people, walking beside us or riding their bikes, eating their lunch and some even taking naps. I look up to Harry and watch his green eyes glow under the New York's sunshine. A year ago, I couldn't stand this man beside me, but now he's my whole world.

After Central Park Harry and I decide to walk back to the hotel to change for dinner. Harry said were going to an expensive place and we must dress very fancy. I rolled my eyes when he said that because he's probably not even going to dress up nice.

"It's kinda weird we came here for our one year anniversary," I tell Harry as we walk. He puts his arms around me and I snuggle into his body, warming me up immediately. "It's funny cause we kinda hated each other last time we were here."

"I didn't hate you." He kisses my forehead and I smirk, knowing he did a little bit.

"Oh, look." I point. "It's the Four Seasons where we stayed." My heart patters from the memories of when Harry and I stayed here.

"That place wasn't that great," Harry says and I nudge his side.

"Was too."

"Wait stop right here." Harry pulls my body to a stop, making some people walking behind us a little sour.

"What's wrong?" I look down to his shoes to see if maybe his shoes are untied. When I see his boots, I loose all guesses in my head.

"Right here," he looks down at the ground, "Is where I knew I wanted you."

I glance around and remember this is where Harry and I waited for a cab to go ice skating. I was wrapped in his arms and I held onto him so snug. My stomach does a flip at the memory.

"This is?" I smile.

"Yeah, you looked so beautiful in my arms."

"Well, I will allow one kiss to make up for your cowardliness last time we were right here, but then we got to walk cause I'm freezing just standing here," I negotiate. Harry shakes his head and laughs.

"You have to kiss me."

"What? No," I chuckle. "You're the man."

"Fine, I guess we'll just freeze here til death cause I'm not leaving until you kiss me." Harry closes his eyes and puckers out his lips like a child.

"Oh my god," I groan. I won't give in.

Harry squints one eye open to look down at me, but I keep a strong face, "You're kissing me."

"Ugh, you're so annoying," Harry jokes and rolls his eyes with a smile. He grabs my face with one hand and pulls me into a long dragging kiss. I feel his body move around, but I'm too tranced by his lips to see why he's moving.

He lets go off my lips too soon and it takes me a minute to come back into reality. When I open my eyes Harry has a big grin on his face and his eyes dart downwards. I'm confused at first and start to chuckle for his alien behavior.

"What?" My cheeks turn pink from embarrassment. I don't know why I feel like he's laughing at me.

He grabs my hand and something hard and cool fills it. My eyes widen and I gasp when I open my hand and see a gorgeous ring. It's out line is pure lines of carrots and a huge diamond in the middle to top it off. My stomach and heart fall out of my body and my eyes begin to water when I look back up to Harry. He looks nervous and my smile is so evident on my face.

"What's this?" I can't help, but have a strained voice. I can barley speak.

"Will you?" He says, and I can tell he's holding in his breath. I love how he is so scared for my answer. He should already know how much I love him.

"I don't know," I joke around. "It's not really your scene."

Harry begins to panic, but when he sees my evil grin, a dimple forms perfectly on his cheek from his smirk.

"I think it could be fun." He pulls me in closer to his body.

"My fun isn't your kind of fun." I push on his chest to break free from his grip. I get free for only a second before he shakes his hand and grabs onto me and pulls me into a kiss. His kiss is warm and gentle and makes my body weak. Before I can kiss him back he pulls away, and puts his forehead against mine.

His eyes pour into mine and I'm still in his arms. "Try me," he whispers before taking the ring from my hand and sliding it onto my finger.

(Wow I love the ending! Hope you guys did too!! Thank you so much for reading! I know it ended so soon but follow me for more books! My other ones are just as great as this one! Ily)