*Sixteen- Suggested Games*

"Don't go in there! No! Don't do it!" Coco screams at the television as if the character will hear her. She's yelling at the girl with bright pink hair to not walk into the dark closet, but we all know that she is going to anyways.

I called Niall and asked him if he wanted to come over and hang out here while the snow piled higher over New York. He gladly agreed and I was happy he did, considering that Harry was going to invite Coco over anyways.

Everything about her just makes my blood heat up and bubble. Maybe it's that she always throws herself at Harry even though he clearly doesn't want her.

I glance over to the left side of the couch, where I usually make my bed and hold back a face of disgust when I see Coco lying down on Harry's body like he's her savior. He keeps rolling his eyes at her every time she screams and I can tell he's just as annoyed as I am to her. I wonder why he even invited her over? He acts like he doesn't even like her.

As for Niall and I - we stay up straight, not touching each other at all. Only sitting one seat away from each other. I keep feeling Niall glance over at me, but I keep my focus on the television, trying to get my hatred for Coco out of my head.

"We should play a game or something," Harry groans before sitting up and making Coco move off him. I can't help, but feel better when she's not touching him. "This movie sucks."

"I wanna see what happens though," Coco whines. I raise my eyebrows to Harry and look over to Coco. She crosses her exposed long legs and leans back into the couch, gazing into the TV.

"Yeah, I want to watch the ending," Niall says beside me before looking over to Harry. Harry looks at me and raises his eyebrows, like I did to him about Coco before rolling his eyes and standing up from his seat. He walks in front of Niall and I to move around the couch and out of our sight. I can hear him in the kitchen, but I don't look back to him.

"Harry doesn't like me. Does he?" Niall whispers into my ear and I giggle before turning to face him. I hear Harry crack open a soda and when I turn around and look towards the kitchen, I see him staring at Niall and I with a large frown. He takes a sip of his drink before walking into his bedroom.

"He doesn't like anybody, really. I don't think," I say and Niall smiles before looking at my lips. Are faces are awfully close to one another, so I quickly look back to the movie. The blonde cheerleader hides behind a tree, only to realize that her boyfriend his hanging from it. Ew, why are we watching this move?

"You thirsty?" I ask, Niall. He keeps his focus on the movie, as it starts to steam up with action. He only shakes his head and I chuckle at how into the movie, Niall and Coco are.

I make my way into the kitchen, jumping a little when a loud sounds occurs from the TV. I open up the refrigerator and grab a can of soda, ignoring the expensive charge. I'm sick of drinking water and this will be the only one I open the whole trip.

It cracks open solid and I tune into the movie from the kitchen sink while sipping on the carbonation.

"Niall then?" Harry surprises me by whispering in my ear.

"What?" I question him.

"You and Niall? You guys are cute together," He sighs before taking another sip of the soda still in his hand.

"We are not together." I whisper harshly, so Niall won't hear, even though we are a pretty far distance and I'm sure the sound from the TV will block my voice out.

"It seems like he likes you to me." Harry walks around the counter and sits one of the bar stools.

"What about you and Coco?" I refrain the subject from me. I don't want to argue with Harry because I can kind of tell Niall likes me. I'm glad we didn't kiss the first night we hung out because now it will be easier for me to turn him down if he tries anything else.