*Fifteen- Snow Day*

"What do you want for breakfast?" I raise my voice, so Harry can hear me all the way in his room. His door is slightly open. I hope he hears me so I don't have to yell agian. He doesn't answer me and I almost start to ask him again, but I stop when he comes outside of his room and into the kitchen. He's wearing grey boxers and a black t-shirt.A bubbly feeling is in my stomach when I scope his body and I hurridely look back to the kitchen sink to block it out.

"I don't know." I see him shrug from the corner of my eye. "Maybe pizza?"

"Pizza?" I laugh at his suggestion. Pizza is not a good breakfast. Especially with this slight hangover I'm still recovering from. Last night I got too wasted, but luckily I threw up, so my hangover is not too bad. I still can't keep up with the fact of how jealous I got last night when I saw Harry with Coco. The night was kind of a blur. I don't really remember much. All I remember is seeing Harry dance with Coco. Then, I think I danced with Louis to make Harry jealous? God, I don't know, but I feel like an idot. I hope I didn't do anything stupid. I do cloudly remember puking though. I hope Harry didn't see.

"Pizza is delicous. Why not?" He almost sounds offended and I come back from my thoughts, so I can answer him.

"Pizza is delicous." I agree with his statement. "But, not for breakfast." I grab ahold of the kitchen counter to rest on when I feel tired of standing. Harry's face frowns and I give a small chuckle at his responce.

He begins to argue with me about how Pizza is a good meal anytime of the day and I prove my point about how it's definetly not. He ends up winningt though when he says that it's not breakfast time anymore. I give into his need for pizza since it is already mid-day. I wish I wouldve woken up earlier, so we could have gotten more done today, but three oclock isn't too bad to the start of the day.

I don't know what I want to do today, but I know I want to do something. Maybe go to Central Park and walk around? I hope Harry will come with me. If not, I could always ask Niall. Oh god! Niall! I run to my phone, charging on the left wall of the hotel, next to my pile of bed on the couch. I feel so bad that I totally blew him off. I told him that I would call him after the show and I didn't. He must think I'm so rude and hate me.

I'm sorry I didn't ever message you last night. It slipped my mind.

I push my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. I'm happy that I woke up earlier than Harry because it aloud me to use the bathroom while he was still sleeping. I didn't wake up super early, but to Harry, twelve oclock was. I should feel tired, really. I don't think we got home until early morning, but I feel fine. Maybe it's because my body knows I'm in New York.

Harry takes a quick shower while I watch television after cleaning up my bed mess. He comes out in jeans, a white shirt and his black peacoat. It's similar to the outfit I wore yesterday. My jackets different though.Wait, where even is my jacket? I take a scope around but don't see it. I was going to wear it over to my purple long sleeve shirt and scarf incase it was super cold outside.

"Where's my jacket, Harry?" I ask, still looking around. Its not anywhere.

"You left it at the bar last night. Zayn has it." He tells me. I don't even remember taking it off.

"Zayn asked if you were okay," He mutters before walking towards the front door. I stand up from the couch and turn off the televsion and walk with him.

"Oh," I say alittle confused. Why would he be asking if I was okay?

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he opens up the door for me to exit first. I thank him before doing so.

"Good?" I laugh.

"You kind of threw up alot, so I thought you wouldn't feel good" Harry says annoyed and I hide the scowl I want to give him. He's so rude and annoying sometimes. I am a little embarressed now knowing that Harry knew I threw up, but I brush it off.