*Seven- Worried*

"We've got tickets to that show tomorrow night." I tell Niall as I see a poster for one of the shows Mr. Styles told me bought tickets for. That was one of the things he had planned with Harry and I can't say I'm not a little surprised. I can't see Mr. Styles going to a Broadway show, especially one that is about eighties rock. I can't picture Harry enjoying it either. I can't see him enjoying anything. "I doubt Harry is even going to go with me."

"I'm sure he'll go" Niall smiles down at me as we wait to cross the busy street. We've been walking for about two hours, exploring Times Square. My feet are killing me, but I don't want to go back to the hotel yet. Niall's company is nice and I'm liking New York too much. I told Niall I wanted to see Central Park, but he said that's for a whole different day. Also, he mentioned it's probably safest to go during the day. Especially, if I'll be there by myself. By the way Harry has been treating me and ignoring me, I'm sure I will.

"What's that?" I ask, mesmerized by the lights coming from the small building.

"Oh, that place is pretty cool. It's just a night club. Kinda expensive though and really hard to get in to." He shrugs. I notice the long line of people, waiting to be let inside. I can't say that I don't want to go in there and check it out. I haven't been to a club since my twenty-first birthday, which was almost a year ago. It wasn't that fun because my friends took me to this really cheap, old one. They gave us free drinks though, so it was cool, I guess. I'm not much of a party girl, but I really want to see what the inside looks like. It must be really nice, if all these people want to go in.

"Can we go in?' I beg and he looks over to the long line. He scrunches up his face for a moment, but then shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure." He smiles. I give him a big hug and plaster a wet kiss on his cheek. I don't think much of it, but when I see Niall flush, I regret it. I don't want Niall to get the wrong idea. He's very good-looking, but I'm not here for any sort of love connection. It grows awkward and I hate myself for making it this way. I look away from Niall and back towards the long line.

"Shall we?" I nudge his shoulder and he nods his head. We walk over to the line and wait patiently. The line barely moves for twenty minutes and girls in the line keep looking at me. Their eyes scan my clothes and I realize I'm not really dressed for a club. All the girls in line, have on short dresses and bare legs while my whole body is covered up with a jacket and my pantyhose show no skin. I don't really care, but this line is starting to get too long for my liking.

"Maybe, I'll just come back a different day." I tell Niall.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I doubt you want to wait anyways."

"No, I'll wait. It's fine." He smiles. I look to the front of the line again and then back to Niall.

"If we don't move in five minutes, we can leave."

We definitely stay longer than five minuets. We've been standing here for at least thirty. We've moved slightly upwards, but not much. I really do want to see what the inside looks like, but by the way Niall's boredom looks, I choose to come a different day.

"Come on, lets go." Niall looks at me and I can tell he's happy that I want to go.

"Are you sure? We can stay." He assures me and I shake my head.

"No, it's too long. You were right." We both giggle before making our way out of the line and back to the busy sidewalk. Niall's arm slings over my shoulder as we begin to pace ourselves with the crowd. I take his gesture as just a friendly one and let him keep it there. We walk past the front entrance of the club and I glance inside the opened doors, just to see if I can get a quick glance. My eyes widen when I see Harry and a tall, slim woman come sloppily out of the doors. The brunette is dangling on Harry's shoulder and they are drunkenly laughing. They stumble together and Harry stops his movements when he makes eye contact with me. The girl beside him looks to him confused as to why he stopped laughing and walking. My eyes look away from him and return to the sidewalk in front of me.