*Four-Not Ready for Take-off*

My eyes surely widened when I stepped fully onto the plane and saw the first class area- where our seats are. I've never seen a first class so elegant and roomy. Every time I would take a plane I would always ride coach, so this is all new to me.

The isle was quite large which was great because I hate having to walk and bump into people's shoulders.

"This is so nice." I say to myself as I look for our seat numbers. I hear Harry huff from behind me, but I choose to ignore it when I see our seats.

"I get window." Harry says from beside me as I lift my bag up to the overhead cabinet. A sigh of defeat comes from my lips when I realize that I can't get the window seat. To be honest, I've never sat by the window. My mom would always get it because she gets plane sick, apparently. I don't see how that's possible, but she always uses that excuse.

"Uhm, okay." I mumble still a little upset, but then I remembered this vacation is for him, not me. If I'm getting paid three thousand dollars to sit isle, then so be it.

I quickly shuffle on my feet, out of Harry's way as he carefully places his bag in the cub. He shuts the cabinet before sliding into the nice chair and I fumble in right after. I rest my head back into the surprisingly very comfy chair and let out a breathe of relaxation. I don't think I've ever sat in a chair so soft.

I hear rustling from beside me and my eyes quickly shoot open to find Harry pouting whilst moving around in his chair.

"What's wrong?" I ask and he stops his movements before shooting me a glare.

"These chairs suck." He spits before shuffling again. He lets out a huff before slamming his hands down on his legs in frustration.

"No they don't." I laugh. "You should try sitting in coach."

He has a look of disgust on his face from me saying the word coach and I refrain from giving him a scowl. How could someone be raised like this? To be so rude and ungrateful. I've been raised to love what you have and cherish it, even if it's the smallest because some people have nothing at all.

As the rest of the passengers slowly begin to board the plane, my phone vibrates in my pocket and I mentally remind myself to turn it off before pulling it out to see who messaged me.

Dad- *Don't forget- three thousand five hundred dollars and your doing your dad a HUGE favor!*

I let out a small chuckle before shaking my head at my father and typing a reply.

*Yeah yeah, go eat your pretzels and shut up*

"Excuse me, ma'am." I look up from my screen and meet the towering height of one of the flight attendants. Her blonde wavy hair is pinned up, completing the look of her attire. Her outfit fits her slim body perfectly and I found myself envying her, even though I've just laid eyes on her.

"You're going to need to turn off your phone. We will be leaving soon." She smiles down at me, but I can tell it's forced. I quickly oblige before placing my phone back in my pocket.

I watch as her eyes find Harry's beside me and a smug grin grows on her lips. I glance over to Harry and his eyes are glued to hers, which makes me roll mine back. When he takes a wink at her and I hear her giggle beside me, disgust shows on my face.

"Can I get a bag of peanuts?" Harry leans over, so he's closer to her. A massive grin is playing on his face and I huff at him, but he ignores it and continues to flirt with the pretty flight attendant.

"Of course, Sir." The stewardess curtly nods with a returned wink.

"Make sure that they aren't smashed or crummy....Jill." He keeps the smile on his face as he finds the name tag on her shirt. "That's a pretty name." He pulls his lips between his teeth for a second and I scowl at his intentions.

"Thank you and don't worry, Sir. I'm always good with taking care of the nuts." She says low and seductively and I let out a large gasp of disbelief. Harry leans back in his chair and I feel his eyes on me but I only see the blondes glare above me.

"Oh my god!" I laugh. "Maybe you should go do your job instead of trying to get laid!" I say all too loud and some people walking down the halls and settling in their seats take a glance over to us. Jill looks at all the uninvited attention before huffing and walking back down the isle with an annoyed groan.

I turn to face Harry and I'm surprised when I see him giggling beside me. I glare at him, but he puts his hands in the air, "I just wanted peanuts, I swear!" He laughs and I try to hold back a smile, but fail.

"Sure."

Harry and I continue to giggle and I realize just how attractive he really is when he's not being the little prick he is. His plump lips are turned up from him smiling and I can see a dimple forming on his cheek. I notice he has the same facial structure as Mr. Styles, but their hair is completely different. Don't get me wrong Harry's hair shines just as bright, but his hair is much more fluffy with these curls that suit him in a rather nice way.

I quickly blink and look down at my lap when I realize that I've just been staring at Harry and admiring his features. I let out a forced cough before looking down at my lap and begin wrestling with my fingers. I can feel a burning stare coming from beside me and when I look up to Harry and see he's already staring at me, heat rises to my cheeks.

"What?" I ask a little nervous after having him start to chuckle with his eyes still glued to mine. "What!?" I push after he just shakes his head with a laugh.

"Nothing." He states before settling back down in his seat. He pulls out his phone before turning it off.

After a few more minuets of awkward silence, the plane doors finally close and luckily we didn't have to wait much longer for take off. The seatbelt light turns on and one of the stardusts showed how to use the belts, but for some reason I couldn't get the damn thing to click. After struggling for too long, I groaned before glancing over to Harry. I sighed as I saw he already had his seatbelt done and he was staring out the window- not noticing my struggle.

The intercom plays and tells us that we are ready for take-off and the plane begins to speed on the long roadway. My hands begin to shake with nerves as I still don't have the seatbelt on right.

Just as I was about to give up, two large hands captured my struggling ones. I stopped my movements and looked up and met Harry's eyes. They glossed a emerald green and my heart caught in my throat at how close his face was to mine. Our eyes lost contact as his dropped down to my lap before roughly messing with the seat belt. He pressed down on my lower stomach as he finally got the seat belt to successfully lock.

"There." He breaths before looking back up to me. His minty breath fills my senses and my eyes dart at his lips. I feel the urge to press mine to his as they gloss under the light.

Before I could make any movements, he shuffled back to his seat and buckled back up his seatbelt.

"Thanks." I murmur as the plane finally sets up in the sky. This is going to be a long flight.