*Nine- Developing a Crush*

"Olivia, It's fine. I understand. They're his tickets anyways." Niall's laugh soothes my nerves. I feel so bad for calling him and making plans only to bail on him minutes later. I apologize more than enough times and he assures me that everything is okay. I still can't believe that Harry drastically changed his mind like that. I know that he was only doing it to bug me or he is just too selfish to let Niall take his ticket. I don't see why there would be any other reason behind it. Unless, he really wanted to go, but I really doubt it.

"Maybe, we can hang out after the show? Or a different day. Whenever you want." Niall nervously speaks through the phone and I smile even though he can't see me.

"Yeah, that sounds great! I'll call you afterwards. I don't think the show ends too late." I tell him. I hope Harry doesn't get mad if I go hang out with Niall after. He won't want to spend time with me anyways. Harry nudges me on the shoulder and I look up to him confused. He points in front of us and I notice we are next in line at the restaurant he suggested we eat at before the show. I mutter a quick apology to the people waiting behind us before approaching the hostess for seats. I quickly tell Niall that I'll be sure to call him after and we both say our goodbyes before I hang up and push the phone back into my jacket pocket.

"Just two." Harry states to the older woman holding up the menus. You can tell her skin has had poor work done and her nails are long enough to hold the menus by themselves. Her outfit is matching all the other workers, except her clevage seems to be pushed out more. On purpose, I'm sure. I instantly dislike her as I watch her eyes scan over Harry's image before showing her white teeth. I'm not jealous or anything, but I find her much too old to be looking at someone Harry's age. Damn, cougar. I hold back a laugh when she steps behind the desk and shows her cheetah print high heels that don't match the rest of her outfit at all.

"This way." She only looks at Harry before walking to the back of the place and I roll my eyes. What is it with all these woman looking at Harry like he is a piece of meat. Sure, he's an attractive guy, but if they got to know him, like me, they would surely change their minds. Harry sits across from me on the booth and immedietly looks down at the menu for his order. I want to say something, but I'm afraid that he'll just ignore me or make fun of anything I say.

After taking our drink orders, I finally get the nerve to speak up first, "So, do you go to school?" I ask before grabbing my diet soda and place it on my lips. He finally makes eye contact with me and I place down my drink, avoiding his awkward eye contact while I wait for him to answer.

"Yup" He shortly answers.

"Really? What school do you go to?" I didn't think he would be going to college. I expected him to just live off his dad's money for the rest of his life.

"UCLA." He says after gulping down half his drink. My mouth falls open at his answer and he looks at me confused.

"That's where I go." I laugh and he raises his brow at me.

"You got accepted into UCLA!?" I can't help, but feel hurt by his question. Do I not look intelligent enough to go to UCLA? "How do you even pay for it?" He laughs and my feeling towards him turn more hatred.

"I got some scholarships and I have a savings that I dip into from time to time." I try to say proudly, but I end up almost whispering. A small scoff falls from his lips and I feel my ears heat up with anger.

"What is wrong with you!? Sorry, my dad doesn't pay for my college!" I yell before standing up from the table. My drink spills over and I almost pick it up, but appose against my manners. Harry frowns as I scoot from the booth and make my way towards the exit. I know I'm being very dramatic, but I don't care at the moment. I can feel the swarm of tears wanting to escape my eyes as I push my way outside of the building. An old man smoking looks at me and notices my state. He quickly throws out his cigarette before making his way back inside. A few people are walking on the sidewalk in front of me, but luckily they don't notice me. I'm glad we are in a quieter part of the city. I wouldn't want a large crowd of people to see my fit. The tears build in my eyes and I look up at the sky to try and focus on something else, but it doesn't work.