vol II, season III

Lennon's breath got heavier as Steve continued to kiss her neck

Lennon's breath got heavier as Steve continued to kiss her neck. She gripped his hair, letting his hands wander around her torso "Much for someone who wanted to go slowly." Steve teased before being hushed by the girl. Ok, yeah, they only started dating after New Year's. Which was like a month before this. But Lennon couldn't help it anymore. Wanting to feel his lips on hers again, she grabbed his face and pulled him in. One of his hands caressed her hips, then went to one of the legs besides him, as she was straddling his lap. Complaining wasn't on Steve's agenda, but he pulled away, confusing her "Wait. If this is your first time doing it, I don't think you want it to be in the back of my car. Is it your first time?"

She tilted her head to a side, looking away "Not exactly." Her reply only confused him more.

"What do you mean not exactly?"

"I've had sex before, just not penetrative one." He grew more confused, and curious.

"What?"

"Just keep going. I don't care about the place, Steve." She kissed him passionately, making him forget he even spoke in the first place "I just want to have sex with you." He nodded, kissing down her jaw. Then, he took her shirt off for her, leaving more kisses along her torso. Suddenly, Lennon's moan turned into an annoyed groan "Fuck."

"That's what I'm trying to do."

"No, Steve." She pushed him away, shaking her head as he smiled proudly at his words "We've got the dinner!"

His eyes widened "Oh, shit." He pushed her off of him, causing her to yelp as she was forced into the seat besides him.

To say it was awkward, it wasn't enough. Billy wouldn't stop glaring at Steve as he sat in front of him. Eating his food slowly, trying to intimidate him. Steve raised an eyebrow, finding the way he ate disgusting. Max rolled her eyes from time to time, annoyed by Billy's actions. Lennon was staring at her plate, hoping the dinner would end soon. It was her mother's idea, to bring her new boyfriend around more. Apparently, that would make Neil happy, and even Susan! But Lennon only did it to piss off Billy.

"The food was great, ma'am." Steve complimented Susan, making his girlfriend roll her eyes. He knew their relationship was complicated, but he had to be polite to the woman who invited him.

The mother waved him off "Please, sweetie. Call me Susan." He nodded, glancing at Lennon as she rolled her eyes again.

"Tell us, Steve. What are your plans for the future?" At Neil's question, the boy gaped. He was going to graduate, and he wasn't sure he was getting into any colleges "Are you staying in Hawkins? How many kids do you want?"

"I just remembered, I have to study." Lennon stood up abruptly, confusing the parents and making Billy roll his eyes. Max looked down, feeling bad for her older sister. Lennon grabbed Steve by the arm "Let's go."

Once they were by Steve's car, he pulled her in for a hug "Hey, it's ok. My parents leave tomorrow for a trip. You can come over and I can make it special... For your first time having penetrative sex."

Lennon scrunched her nose up in disgust "Never say that again."

"Yes, sorry."