015. everyone is worried

LENNON showed Nancy where the rest of the arms were, so she could be armed as well

LENNON showed Nancy where the rest of the arms were, so she could be armed as well. Meanwhile, the kids secured the security of the cabin, covering the windows and doors. Jonathan had grabbed something to protect himself as well. And now, they all stood in a circle, prepared for whatever was coming. Max saw a lamp move slightly, and then, they could hear how different things moved from side to side. They all breathed heavily in fear. Will was the first one to break the silence, "It's close." Yet again, they stood in silence. It could only be heard the sound of things falling.

Max furrowed "Where'd it go?" Lennon loaded her shotgun, nodding at Nancy as they both got ready. Suddenly, one of its arms pierced through the wall, aiming at Eleven. Jonathan tried to cut it with the axe on his hands to no avail. It ended up smacking him, causing his body to hit a wall. He groaned as the eldest sisters began shooting at it with no mercy. Nancy was out of bullets, but Lennon continued. It didn't matter how harder she tried, and how much bullets she wasted. The monster wasn't faced. She was protecting Nancy with her body when it opened in front of her. Her eyes widened in fear, but it didn't get to touch her thanks to Eleven. She stood by the side, hand out as she was using her powers. Some part of it fell to the floor, and the rest left quickly. They thought it was gone for a second, but it attacked again "Holy shit." Max exclaimed as Lennon shot at it.

Now, Eleven had both hands up in the air, the ends of the monster's arms besides her. When she destroyed them, another one grabbed her leg from behind "No!" Lennon shouted at the same time Will screamed "El!" They both got a hold of her, and soon the rest of the kids were joining.

Nancy loaded her shotgun as Jonathan grabbed El's arm as well "Nancy, shoot it!" The boy said. She aimed for its mouth. And then, Lucas grabbed Jonathan's axe and tried to cut the part that was attached to El's leg.

Finally, Eleven fell on them as it was parted in half. Mike checked on her as they laid on the floor "El! El, you okay?" He saw whatever was attached to her leg and pulled it away, making her scream in agony.

The monster roared through the roof, now open. Eleven stood up, and Lennon placed Max and Lucas behind them with her shotgun loaded again. Jonathan covered Mike and Will. And Nancy stood behind them. The girl with powers held both of her arms out, screaming as she wounded it. She fell back after it, being caught by Lennon "Go, go, go!" Nancy yelled.

"Come on, come on, go!" Jonathan continued, opening the door so they could all leave. Eleven groaned in pain as Lennon carried her towards the car "Get in. Right here."

They all got in the car however they could, with Mike rushing Jonathan from the backseat "Drive! Drive!"

The group arrived at a local store. Nancy threw a rock at the glass door so they could all enter with no problems "Okay, get her down." Nancy told Lennon, Max and Mike as she grabbed something to clean the wound on El's leg "Okay. Lemme see."