016. i can't lose you

LENNON, along with everyone else, watched in shock as Eleven screamed in agony

LENNON, along with everyone else, watched in shock as Eleven screamed in agony. No one knew what to do, nor how to stop it. They all entered a state of panic that would continue for the rest of the night. Steve tried to pull Lennon away from the brunette, but she wouldn't budge. Max was behind her, closing her eyes as she was enable to hear her best friend suffer so much "What is that?" Erica wondered in disgust as they watched something move from the inside of El's leg.

"There's something in there." Mike said, making them all worry more as he stated the obvious. Whatever it was, it wasn't gonna be easy to take off of her. Dustin cursed under his breath as she kept screaming.

"Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?" Jonathan said before running off.

"Did you all hear that?" Lennon said to the kids, who all made her know in their own way that they had "All right. Mike, hold her." He nodded, complying as she talked to her, trying to distract her from the pain "Don't worry. Once we're finished here we're gonna get ice cream. And we're gonna make a movie marathon. And we can even go shopping if you want."

El nodded, talking through the pain "I'd like that."

"You know, it's not actually that bad." Robin started, getting their attention "There was a... The goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane."

"Robin." Steve stopped her from talking more, receiving a small Yeah? from her "You're not helping."

"I'm sorry." She quickly apologised.

Thankfully, Jonathan came back right then "Okay. All right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?"

"Okay." She sobbed.

"Need you to stay real still." Jonathan said as he putted on some gloves "Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?" He passed her a stick and then grabbed a knife.

"Jesus Christ." Dustin cursed "Holy shit. Holy shit."

"Do it." Mike encouraged him.

"Okay." He began cutting down, his movements being followed by El's screams. It got worse as he stuck his hand inside of it, and when he heard his girlfriend call his name he snapped "Stop talking!" He needed his full concentration in saving El "Goddamn it!"

Eleven shook her head "No! Stop it!" He stepped back as she tried to sit up "I can do it. I can do it." She panted, holding out her hand to use her powers to pull it out of her body. She continued to scream, the glass around her shattered, and what was inside of her leg finally came out. The small creature tried to run away, only to be stepped on by Jim Hopper. The teens glanced up, seeing him, Joyce and their new friend, Murray, standing right in front of them.

Now that they were all reunited, they were catching up. Especially, the teens were telling the adults about what they were about to confront. Lennon stood by Max, although her eyes were on Eleven. Steve stood at the other side of the smaller redhead, sending glances to his girlfriend from time to time. Max leaned onto her sister, her eyes also on Eleven. Mike paced in front of them as he talked, "The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave a way into our world."