017. i am not weak

LENNON grabbed her shotgun and loaded it, now that they were inside, scaring her sister as she stared with wide eyes "Are you gonna use it against Billy?" The eldest sister didn't reply, her eyes set on the weapon in her hands

LENNON grabbed her shotgun and loaded it, now that they were inside, scaring her sister as she stared with wide eyes "Are you gonna use it against Billy?" The eldest sister didn't reply, her eyes set on the weapon in her hands. Max took a deep breath, a part of her didn't want to know the answer. Alas, a part of her wouldn't blame her sister for too long if she did in fact use it against their evil step-brother. Not wanting to see her sister preparing herself to hurt Billy, she went to stand next to Will. Instead of watching her sister, now she was doing the same but with Nancy.

Behind them, Mike paced around with his walkie-talkie in hand "Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops Troop, I repeat, do you copy? We're trapped in the mall and in need of emergency transportation. Scoops Troop, do you copy? Billy has found us. He has disabled our car and we are trapped in the mall. Repeat: Billy has disabled our car and we are trapped in the mall. Scoops Troop..."

"You're gonna kill him, aren't you?" Max asked Nancy, in hopes of getting a better answer that the one her sister gave her.

The Wheeler sent her best friend a side glance before replying "This is just a precaution, okay?"

"And not just against Billy. If he knows we're here, so does the Mind Flayer." Will assured Max before the three of them turned to Mike.

"Scoops Troop, I repeat, we are in need of emergency transportation. Do you copy? Scoops Troop, do you copy?"

"No chance that thing'll drive, right?" Nancy chuckled nervously as she asked this to her boyfriend, who appeared from besides Max.

"We don't need it to drive. We just need the ignition cable." He glanced about, eyes landing on Lennon. She was staring ahead, blinking away her thoughts. Her head turned to him slowly, and with a simple nod, she made him sure she was ready to protect them all.

Before Billy attacked, they had to turn over the car El flipped to get rid of the Russians. Everyone except her and Will tried to push it so it would stand correctly, and then they could grab the cable they so needed "Let me try." Eleven spoke up, seeing as they were struggling.

"El..." Mike trailed off, as she shouldn't do anything with her powers in the state she was. If she had to, it should be later on. But, she liked to push her own limits.

She sighed "I can do it." Everyone walked away from the car, standing behind her. As much as she tried, it was for nothing, so they resumed back into doing it by force. Lennon patted her back, but Eleven could only frowned as they did it without her help.

"Push!" Jonathan ordered them all. Once the car was standing by its side, they grabbed the chairs belonging to the stool they stood in "All right, great. All right, now, all the way. Ready? Three, two, one... Push!" Finally, the car fell on its wheels.

"Told you." Mike panted "Physics."

Lennon jumped down with a heavy breath "There's a reason I always fail that class." She muttered as she helped Max, who chuckled at her comment.