one.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

"BRING THEM IN."

two demon henchmen entered a long, ancestral hall, grunting heavily as they dragged something particularly heavy from behind them. rows upon rows of demons stood there in two groups, making a pathway in the middle for the two demon henchmen to drag in two, small porcelain jars into the room.

a few feet away, the long walkway ascended to a high podium where a magnificent throne laid. sitting upon it was a young man one could only describe to be peerlessly handsome, the epitome of manliness. he exuded a calm yet arrogant air as he peered down at the foot of his throne.

groups of women wearing colorful clothing made of the highest of silks hung off his arms, sitting close to him as they watched the scene unfold before them with inquisitive eyes.

this was all happening through the eyes of a young reader, who scrolled through his screen and somehow landed on this chaotic mess of a novel from scrolling too far past his boredom.

proud immortal demon's way.

gods, even the title was enough to give this reader a tiny stroke in the heart. it was too much of a mouthful!

still, this reader, no matter the crazy and insane plots that popped out of the book, decided to dutifully stay until the end, to read until he'd exhausted the entire book, and his eyes.

the scene was heightening up to the point of its climax.

the demon king who sat on his throne, with hordes of women hanging off his arms, looked down at the two porcelain jars laid out in front of him. the demon henchmen dropped the chains, letting the metal fall onto the ground with a loud clatter before bowing deeply, foreheads bumping against the floor, before they scrambled to their feet and hurried to rejoin the ranks.

what was so special about these plain, porcelain jars?

why, they both held the two biggest obstacles that the protagonist had to face in the entirety of his journey. his former master, and his master's most favored disciple.