fifteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

LIU QINGGE HAD HIS EYES CLOSED AS HE RELAXED IN THE HOT WATER OF THE BATHTUB, PATIENTLY WAITING FOR L/N Y/N TO JOIN HIM.

y/n entered the bathroom, red-faced and embarrassed to no end. liu qingge has already seen half of his body, yes, but not the whole thing. he felt like he had exposed his entire self to the whole world to see, when in reality, it was only liu qingge.

the warlord opened his eyes and looked in his direction. y/n was wearing nothing but a towel to cover the bottom half of his body as liu qingge's eyes slowly observed his figure. y/n's body was quivering, both from the intense look in liu qingge's eyes and the coldness he was feeling all over his skin.

then, liu qingge let out a soft hum. raising his brow, he asked, "will you join or not?" an expression of indifference on his face. "all right, all right. i'll join you." y/n sighed, shaking his head. his long hair, which he actually made the effort to tie up during the one year he spent with liu qingge, had been set free from its restraints.

his hair elegantly cascaded over his shoulders as y/n slowly dipped his foot into the tub, his hair following his every movement. "it's warm." y/n smiled. liu qingge hummed, allowing himself to submerge into the tub for a few seconds.

y/n shook his head, trying his best to calm his nerves before he stepped into the tub. the water overflowed a little as he entered, but he didn't really care. all he cared about was the tension washing off of his body as soon as he was chest-deep into the tub.

steam rose from the tub, hitting his face gently. y/n moaned in pure bliss, sliding down a little as for the first time in months, he was finally able to relax.

liu qingge stayed underwater for a few more seconds before he surfaced right in front of y/n. startled, y/n nearly punched the peak master square in the jaw, if it weren't for him catching y/n's fist with one hand, and quite effortlessly at that. he raised a brow as he looked down at the disciple.