fourteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

L/N Y/N ENDED UP GOING WITH LIU QINGGE AFTER SPENDING THE ENTIRE NIGHT THINKING ABOUT THE PEAK LORD'S WORDS OF ADVICE.

he left qing jing peak for bai zhan peak during the crack of dawn, when not a single disciple was awake as everyone was still soundly asleep inside their dorms. y/n carried nothing but his saber, w/n, and a few blank talismans on his person as he didn't really need food or water now that he'd mastered inedia.

he arrived in bai zhan peak, seeing the place was just as quiet as qing jing peak despite usually being one of the loudest peaks during the day. the bai zhan peak lord was standing underneath the looming gates leading into the peak, eyes closed and his figure unmoving, as if he were meditating.

y/n didn't dare to disturb him, so he found a tall rock formation nearby and took a seat. he crossed his legs in a lotus position as he rested his saber across his legs. he stared down at the figure of liu qingge, waiting patiently for him to open his eyes.

even staring at him from above, y/n found the peak lord to be quite the refined beauty. he didn't wonder that much about why his face was the way it is—his younger sister was liu mingyan after all, the peerless beauty of xian shu peak who was so beautiful, she had to wear a veil, lest she cursed the person whose eyes fell upon her beauty.

y/n tossed his head to the side, wondering when liu qingge would wake up. it's most likely that liu qingge didn't notice him because y/n purposefully hid his powerful aura, but still, y/n assumed that the peak lord, or rather, all peak lords, had some sort of sixth sense that could feel the presence of other people. he remembered how his master had that sixth sense.

hmmm. y/n hummed in thought, propping his elbow up on his knee as he rested his cheek against his hand. the sun will be up soon. should i wake him? y/n pondered deeply. it took him a few minutes to come to a decision, after all, it was the warlord of bai zhan peak he was dealing with.