twenty-one.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

AS SOON AS LUO BINGHE WOKE UP FROM THE SEEMINGLY NEVER-ENDING NIGHTMARE, HE RAN STRAIGHT TO L/N Y/N'S ROOM, WORRY PAINTED ON HIS FACE.

a few moments ago, he awoke from the nightmare, after he broke free from the dark smoke that engulfed him after he accidentally punched his senior in the gut.

he slid open the wooden doors, hoping to see his senior inside, perfectly safe and unharmed. to his relief, he was there, sleeping peacefully under the covers of his bed, snoring slightly. "shixiong.." he smiled, entering the room as quietly as he could.

he closed the sliding doors behind him before walking over to y/n's bed, sitting on the floor beside it. he sat cross-legged, keeping his hands on his lap as he stared at the peaceful look on y/n's face. he smiled. "thank goodness you're all right." he whispered, brushing a finger on y/n's cheek.

his hand didn't go through y/n's skin, much to his relief. y/n's eyes slowly opened, revealing his sleepy e/c eyes behind his lazy eyelids. "huh...? binghe?" y/n slowly sat up so he could see luo binghe better. "shixiong, are you all right?" luo binghe asked.

"i'm fine. why do you ask?" y/n asked, trying his best to rub the sleepiness off his eyes. "i... you got hurt because of me when... when you were trying to get me to snap out of it.. i hurt you!" luo binghe cried, lowering his head in shame as he was unable to look his shixiong in the eyes. "i should've listened.."

y/n stared at him for a moment before he patted luo binghe's head. "stop crying. you didn't do anything wrong. your reaction to that scene was completely valid." y/n assures him with a small smile on his lips. "i'm sorry..." luo binghe didn't stop crying though.

"come here." being his protector, y/n knew exactly what to do when luo binghe was being hard on himself. he gently grabbed luo binghe's arm before he laid back down on the bed, pulling luo binghe down with him. "s-shixiong?!" luo binghe's face turned a bright shade of red as his cheek was pressed against y/n's chest.