twenty-six.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

L/N Y/N QUICKLY SEPARATED HIMSELF FROM THE GROUP AS SOON AS HE HEARD TROUBLE BREWING NEARBY.

he ran deep into the forest, the echoing calls of his shizun and shidi behind him while in front of him, were cries of help coming from fellow disciples of his clan. as soon as he saw the horirble ghost-headed spiders again, he rushed forward, his entire body coated with spiritual energy as he used his strings to quickly kill off the spiders.

blood and guts exploded as y/n pulled the thread on the last spider, coloring the grass red with their insides. y/n turned towards the disciples in need, "follow me!!" he yelled before running ahead. the disciples didn't hesitate to follow after him, running in the same direction he was headed to.

y/n looked back, seeing how many disciples were following after him. none of them looked injured. a little shaken up with a few cuts here and there, but they'll live once they get through the forest. "hm?" y/n raised a brow as he saw the peak lord of an ding peak, shang qinghua, struggling a little to keep up as he was behind the group.

he slowed a little so he was running beside the peak lord. "ah- it's... it's shen-shi... shixiong's.. haah.. hah.. disciple!" shang qinghua panted as ran while speaking. he was clearly struggling. as a courtesy, y/n easily lifted the smaller peak lord, carrying him onto his back as if he weighed nothing more than a pillow

he isn't that heavy, y/n thought. even his saber, w/n, weighed more than shang qinghua, so running with the peak lord on his shoulders was no problem for him at all. y/n pointed ahead, "over there!" he called as the group was heading towards the light at the end of the forest.

the disciples bursted through the shadows of the forest before throwing themselves onto the ground. y/n slowed his dash into a walk as he headed into the vicinity of the thousand-leaf cleansing snow-lotus, the peak lord on his shoulders seemed to have frozen up before releasing a deep breath, resting his cheek on y/n's head.