thirteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

EVEN WITH THE SWORD PIERCED THROUGH HIS BODY, THE DEMON POWERED FORWARD AND GRABBED SHEN QINGQIU BY THE SHOULDERS IN ORDER TO PREVENT HIM FROM ESCAPING.

he was going to force shen qingqiu into his spikes. y/n's face morphed into a look of despair as he watched his master struggle.

"shizun!!" he quickly called his saber. w/n came flying straight to him. y/n abandoned luo binghe in order to save his master. he came up behind the elder demon saber raised. he brought it down, slicing the demon's arm off, even taking a part of his shoulder.

shen qingqiu was quick to push away the demon's body with a blast of qi from the palm of his hand, accidentally pricking the palm of his hand in the process.

"shizun!" binghe called out in worry. the demon cried out as he cradled the missing part of his arm. y/n no longer had control of himself. his eyes glowed dangerously as his sword became coated with largely condensed qi energy.

he raised his saber and roared as he brought the blade down, brutally slicing up the demon that harmed his master. the demon was cut in half, its blood washing over the grounds of qiong ding peak. it was already dead.

y/n panted heavily, his white uniform now stained crimson. the blood of the hammer demon dripped from his saber as he looked at sha hua ling and the low-ranking demons hiding behind her. she stared in shock at the state her underling was reduced to.

"get out." y/n growled, his saber shining threateningly. he knew of the thorns in the demon's armor, he knew that they were poisonous and highly harmful to the human body. he lost control knowing it pricked his master's hand.

shen qingqiu shook his head as binghe checked on his hand, showing great concern for his master. "don't worry about me. go get your shixiong before he loses himself in his anger." he ordered, motioning to his disciple who stood eerily still.