ten.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

BY THE TIME Y/N AND BINGHE ARRIVED IN QING JING PEAK, THERE WERE ALREADY DEMONS SWARMING THE RAINBOW BRIDGE, CHASING OFF THE DISCIPLES OF QING JING PEAK.

"da-shixiong! da-shixiong! you're here!!" ming fan and ning yingying welcomed the two back with panicked looks on their faces. "the demon clan came to destroy qing jing peak! what do we do?! what do we do?!" ming fan was clearly panicked out of his mind as he grabbed his shixiong by the shoulders.

"zhangmen-shixiong also left! he went down the mountain and he left cang qiong peak completely defenseless! the demon clan took the opportunity to attack because he was gone and so were you!"

he began shaking him back and forth, crying desperately, asking him what to do. "stop- stop!!" y/n screamed into his face, quickly shoving ming fan away. ming fan whimpered as he fell on his behind. "shixiong..." ning yingying looked at her senior, worried at how upset he looked.

"shizun should be exiting lingxi cave today. the three of you, go fetch him. i'll hold off the demon clan for as long as i can." receiving their orders, the three chorused a, "yes, da-shixiong!" before scurrying away. luo binghe pulled ming fan off his feet and pushed him forward, forcing him to run ahead of them.

"go!" y/n yelled to them when he saw the three look back. snarls came from the forest, signaling the cultivator that the demons were close. he unsheathed his blade, quickly infusing it with spiritual energy before he slashed the air with his sword.

a brilliant white light came forth from his sword, cutting down all the trees in its path, along with slicing the demons hiding in the shadows, in half. "how- why are you- here..?" one of the demons, who was still alive somehow, managed to choke out despite being separated from his lower half.

the other low-ranking demons were beginning to disintegrate into ashes. y/n looked down at the demon with hooded e/c eyes. the expression on his face was unreadable as a shadow was cast over the top half of his face.