eighteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

SHEN QINGQIU SAT BEHIND HIS DESK AS Y/N AND BINGHE SAT ACROSS HIM, HAPPILY PREPARING HIS MEAL TOGETHER.

his face was bright red as he fanned himself, pretending that it was the summer heat that was making his face so red. he closed his eyes and he could see it; the intensely graphic visual image of luo binghe brutally pounding onto y/n's entrance as he had the senior bent over the kitchen table was engraved into his eyelids. he could see them even when he didn't try to.

the gentle wisps of the early morning wind humming against his ears were quickly overwhelmed by the sound of luo binghe's animalistic growls and l/n y/n's moans that quite literally reminded shen qingqiu of the porn he used to watch in his free time back in his previous life.

he would say he was terribly traumatized, especially when he was nearly caught peeking at the two. goodness, all this old master wanted was a cup of cold water. he called for y/n on instinct, then he called binghe, but neither of the two answered so he went on to grab it himself.

how could he have known that the reason why his two top disciples couldn't answer his calls was because they were at the kitchen doing the papapa?!

he would've been caught by the two, if it weren't for the system's holographic screen popping up out of nowhere, grabbing his attention and making him hide behind the walls that divided the hallway from the kitchen.

[ l/n y/n's favorability has increased . . . . . main character's satisfaction increased by 80% ]
[ l/n y/n and the main character's relationship has changed . . . . . ]
[ congratulations on changing the storyline! . . . . . please keep up the hard work! ]

so many points were added to his account that fateful night, but he was far too distracted by the wet squelching noises that echoed all over the kitchen, some sounds leaking into the hallways as they mixed with the moans and grunts coming from the two disciples.