five.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

THE TOWN OF SHUANGHU WAS RELATIVELY PEACEFUL ONCE THE SUN BEGAN TO SET.

when the disciples of qing jing peak first arrived, it was already high noon. everyone was out in the streets, filling up the streets with stalls of food and interesting little trinkets.

but upon noticing the green-donned young men and woman entering the town, the crowds began to part way for them as they recognized their uniforms. they were immortals who've descended from the mountains to exorcise evil! almost immediately, the people clamored endlessly just to take a peek at the disciples, more specifically, whoever the master was inside the carriage.

the junior disciples were overwhelmed with all the attention at first, but thanks to their da-shixiong, l/n y/n, who already had previous experience because of how many times he had accompanied his master, they were able to make it across town and into the chen manor without any accidents.

"shizun, be careful with your steps." y/n tells his master as he helped him down the carriage. shen qingqiu graciously took his junior disciples' hand and steps out of the carriage. "thank you, a-y/n." he quietly says.

shen qingqiu couldn't be thankful enough that they had finally arrived. he felt as if his behind was going to grow vines if he sat still any longer.

servants came out of the mansion, all of them wearing their best outfits to welcome the immortal cultivators. with a bow, they all chorused a warm "welcome!" to the group.

with shen qingqiu in the center, the disciples flanked him in all directions as they made their way inside the manor. a servant, possibly the chen manor's head servant, escorted them into the main hall where the old master impatiently waited for their arrival.

he had a young and beautiful lady sitting on his lap when they entered. and even as the disciples took their seats, the old master couldn't hold himself back at all from touching his little mistress.