twenty-seven.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

MOBEI-JUN TAPPED HIS FINGER INTO LUO BINGHE'S FOREHEAD, SENDING A POWERFUL VERMILLION LIGHT IN BETWEEN HIS BROWS.

luo binghe was overwhelmed with so much anger as the two people he cared about most had gotten hurt while all he could do was watch. he wanted- no, he needed to kill mobei-jun for daring to bring harm to his shixiong and shizun.

but as soon as that shining vermillion light touched him, he felt as if a bunch of fireworks had been set off inside his body. his desire to kill mobei-jun seemed to have been multiplied by a thousand, so much so that his head began to throb with so much pain, that his body felt like it was on fire.

grunting, he slowly looked towards l/n y/n. his senior was still on the ground, the tree resting against his leg, crushing it underneath its weight. qin wan yue was screaming as she sobbed in front of y/n.

"gosh, i'm the one with the crushed leg. why are you the one crying?" y/n grumbled as he tried to pry himself free. his leg was quite literally, crushed. blood poured out continuously from his leg, but he didn't seem to mind that much. if anything, he was more bothered by qin wan yue's incessant crying.

"shixiong... your leg.. your leg!!" she cried. "i know!" y/n yelled back, clearly frustrated. he tried to pull again, but all that amounted to was an excruciating amount of pain. he clutched his thigh and released a pained howl.

luo binghe heard this. his heart squeezed in pain as he heard his shixiong's cries, combined with qin wan yue's uncontrollable sobbing. he released a roar. just as a powerful surge of demonic energy bursted from him, y/n pulled qin wan yue down as he placed his hand on top of her head to keep her head low.

the demonic energy was so powerful, that it blasted away the tree that crushed y/n's leg. it was approaching mobei-jun at an incredible speed, but he easily cut through it with a wave of his hand.