seventeen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

WHEN Y/N OPENED HIS EYES, HE COULD SEE THE MOONLIGHT'S PALE GLOW SHINING BARELY ABOVE HIS EYELIDS.

he looked up, seeing his shizun fast asleep while sitting up. he looked like buddha while he slept under the tree, making y/n smile softly. he reached one hand out towards his master, gently flipping his hair with his fingers. shen qingqiu's long hair tickled his forehead, making y/n's smile grow wide.

shen qingqiu mumbled a little in his sleep as y/n touched him, his brow twitching slightly. y/n giggled. he took a lock of his master's hair, placing it over his lips like a mustache as he happily played around with his hair. when shen qingqiu didn't wake up at that, y/n pouted.

he didn't want to wake his master up, but he was having too much fun. he grabbed two more locks of shen qing qiu's long hair, and carefully, he began overlapping one lock with the other. he was braiding shen qingqiu's hair while he slept, and he didn't seem to mind if there would be any repercussions should his master wake up.

he was even humming a cute little song as he happily braided away. he didn't have any sisters back at home to practice on, but braiding hair seemed to come naturally to him.

his father had long hair. despite being a well-renowned war general, he liked keeping his hair long, and he especially liked to take care of it. in order to keep his hair out of harm's way, he'd have y/n braid his hair for him every morning before he left for war.

y/n perfected it on his first try, impressing even his distant father.

after he finished braiding one part of his master's hair, shen qingqiu still hadn't woken up. he was soundly asleep, making y/n smile. he grabbed another lock and started braiding away. it was calming. being so close to his master as everything around them was quiet and peaceful.

it was nice. it was perfect. y/n smiled placing a kiss at the end of shen qingqiu's hair as he finished the braid. "i will keep you safe this time, shizun. even if i am no longer in this world or in the next, a part of me will always remain with you."