eleven.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

THE TWO COMPETITORS STOOD ACROSS FROM EACH OTHER AS THE CROWD WENT SILENT, WAITING IN ANTICIPATION FOR THE BATTLE TO BEGIN.

y/n kept his arms behind his back, and to ensure that he wouldn't use his arms, he had one of his juniors tie his wrists together with a god-binding thread that shen qingqiu provided. the disciple looked to the side to see his master.

he was just standing there, looking as regal as ever, as he waited patiently for the battle to start. he fanned himself slowly as his eyes remained glued to the fighting ring.

y/n's saber, w/n, was stuck to the ground beside him. as it was no longer in its master's hand, it was unmoving. it didn't react to anything, and it certainly wasn't trembling with excitement like it was earlier. y/n placed it there before he was tied up, just in case he needed it for later.

"what are you waiting for? begin!" one demon from the crowd yelled. soon enough, others began following in suit. y/n looked towards the elder one arm and smirked. "well? what are you waiting for? aren't you going to strike me down?" he mocked.

growling, the demon was quick to anger as he charged forward, dragging his unusually large sword behind him. he raised it above his head and brought it down to where y/n was standing. but upon lifting the heavy blade, there was nothing there, instead he saw y/n in the corner of his eye.

he had dodged swiftly, and when elder one arm turned to swing his sword at him, y/n dealt a kick to his face, sending him stumbling back as he had infused his legs with spiritual energy to enhance his movements.

"come on, is that all you've got?!" y/n hollered, backing away as the demon got on his feet. he grunted. "the match is only starting!" he charged forward again, and swung his blade, but again, y/n dodged.

he ducked and moved side to side, dodging each and every swing the demon dealt. the smirk on y/n's lips never left, as if he was mocking the demon, toying with him. and the elder demon could sense it. he got frustrated as he was unable to land a single hit.