sixteen.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

CANG QIONG MOUNTAIN FINALLY CAME INTO VIEW AS THE TWO MEMBERS OF THE HEAVEN'S SKY CLAN CAME THROUGH THE THICK FOREST.

the two landed in the courtyard of qiong ding peak, right exactly where the demon clan attacked them the previous year. everything was quiet. peaceful. because of the humiliating defeat that their saintess, sha hua ling, had suffered in cang qiong peak, no demon would dare cause trouble within a hundred li of the sect.

y/n exhaled deeply, relieved to finally be home. he was absolutely exhausted. both from the journey home and the events of last night's intimate activities. not only was liu qingge an absolute monster in bed, as he had unfortunately found out the hard way, he also had endless stamina thanks to his mid-level golden essence.

during the past year, while he donned the role of a wandering cultivator alongside liu qingge, he managed to finally obtain a mid-level golden essence. it just so happened that he obtained it the night before the two did the down and dirty, so liu qingge made up the excuse to "reward him."

when in reality, he was just sexually frustrated after fighting demons for an entire year alongside someone as perfect and charming as l/n y/n.

y/n could keep up with him of course. it was just that, despite it being both of their first times, liu qingge was surprisingly skilled. he knew what he was doing, and it didn't take him long to have y/n submit to him.

liu qingge wasn't a man who was easily satisfied. they didn't head back to cang qiong mountain right after experiencing their first times together, no. hell no. they were promptly kicked out of the inn so they went off to another village to slay more demons. they got carried away with this mission of slaying every demon nearby, and it took them nearly half a year until they finally figured they'd stop.

now that the two had finally experienced the thrill of sex, they explored many new things together. well, mostly liu qingge. he liked to test the limits of the head disciple, to know just how far he could push him.