three.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

L/N Y/N SIGHS AS HE LEAVES THE ROOM, HIS SHIZUN HAVING FINALLY SETTLED DOWN.

"shizun's acting so weird!" he complains to himself as he walks along the pathways of qing jing peak. the occassional shidi's would walk by him, greeting him a good morning before they continued on with their work.

"shizun's usually so cold and aloof, but now... he's acting like... hmmm.."

"good morning, y/n-shixiong!" a couple of disciples greets him as they pass him by.

y/n naturally greeted them back, meeting their good mornings with a sweet smile on his lips. "what was i supposed to do again?" y/n hummed to himself, pausing in his steps as he placed his chin on his finger, racking his brain for any duties he was supposed to be attending to.

he had already finished preparing his shizun's meal, who finished it all and even took his medicine. after that scene with ming fan and luo binghe, he finally settled down to rest a little more, with y/n's insistence of course. so everything with his shizun checked out...

then he remembered, he was supposed to be practicing the sword that hour. with everything that's been going on with his shizun, he nearly abandoned his swordsmanship just so he could stay by his shizun's side.

he walked over to the training area, scowling when he saw ming fan there. instead of practicing with the sword though, he was busy berating luo binghe. the poor shidi simply sat there, listening to ming fan's words of anger as he tried his best to tend to his wounds.

ming fan's words were anything but kind, they were harsh and full of so much intense hatred, even l/n y/n had to wonder where he got all that pent-up anger and frustration.

picking up a plain old sword, y/n walks over to his two juniors and called out, "hey!" gaining their attention and stopping ming fan from ranting any further. "if you have so much energy, why don't you sharpen your skills with the sword or make yourself useful and do some chores!" he scoffs, tossing the sword over to ming fan, who clumsily catches it with his hands.