two.

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 !!

❤︎

"YOU ARE SO EVIL! SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, APPEARANCE... WHY, YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM ALL! WHY MUST YOU BEHAVE IN SUCH A VULGAR MANNER?!"

as soon as he was changed out of his bedclothes, shen qingqiu now donned the proper outfit of a peak master.

flowing green robes hugged his body, held together by silver straps and dark sashes, all of the highest quality, of course. he carried around the original shen qingqiu's trademark paper fan as well, matching the overall aesthetic of his outfit. he looked like a proper and upright young gentleman, surely no one would ever find out that this young man was this world's scummiest villain?

shen qingqiu now stood in front of a bronze mirror in his study, cursing the reflection staring back at him.

still, it didn't matter how much he loathed the original shen qingqiu for being such an asshole to the protagonist, in the end, it was now his turn to hold up the mantle. to retain that perfect image, all while being the perfect, scummy villain he was portrayed to be in the original, shitshow of a novel.

but if he were to be honest, even shen yuan couldn't deny the peerless beauty that was staring at him from the mirror's reflection. his hair was long and dark, like a curtain rivaling the night sky. his eyes were sharp and calculating, but thanks to shen yuan being the person behind this new mask, they now held a certain warmth and goofiness behind them as well.

if he were to put on a little makeup here and there, surely he could pass off as a beautiful woman!

knock, knock, knock!

"i'm telling you, the shizun doesn't need to see you right now! i'll serve all his meals, as always, and you just hang back!" came one familiar voice.

"but i wanted to check on shizun as well! come on, shixiong, just let me accompany you! besides, i'm sure that the news i will deliver to him will make him recover so much faster than that meal you prepared!" this time, another unfamiliar voice came in. young and masculine, and full of energy just like the other one.