CHAPTER-2

Raghav's P.O.V

Sameeksha Malhotra had been on my mind ever since I first met her.

She was getting on my nerves now. My world revolved around me, my work and my family, and she was the first one who had ever invaded my thoughts.

Sometimes, I still wonder what her real motive was to marry me. I mean, noone would like to marry a complete stranger. My first thought was that she might be marrying me for my good looks, fame and money. But until now, she did not ask for my credit card or the total balance in my account. But again, it's just been 1 month of knowing each other. She might show her true colours after sometime.

And then my thoughts drifted off to today morning's incident. I really didn't know what had gotten into me, but when she entered the room wearing that saree, I just wanted to hold her in my arms and feel her milky white waist under my rough hands. And I did just that, I pulled her and trapped her in my arms and inhaled her feminine scent.

She did not smell like any other girl. They always applied that expensive perfumes and the smell was so strong that it irritated me. She smelled like vanilla and rose. Her scent was enchanting that I wished to hold her in my arms and just keep inhaling that aromatic scent of hers.

I really did not want to use such harsh words on her but when she did not answer me, my anger flared and I said some words that may be offensive.

A knock on my door pulled me out of my perverted thoughts and I mumbled a small 'come in' in my signature cold voice.

When I realised who was at the door, all my coldness flew out of the window and I greeted my bhai warmly and he greeted me back.

"Here are some files that you would have to check."

"Yeah, sure. I would do that later."

"Alright, but don't delay it more, this file would be needed for our tomorrow's meeting."

"Sure." I resumed my work after that and I thought that he would leave immediately but when he kept staring at me, I asked
"What?"

"Nothing, what is going on between you two?"

"Between who?"

"Between you and Sameeksha?"

"Nothing is going on between us. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, just like that. You know curiousity."

"Curiousity killed the cat."

"Good thing that I am not a cat."

"Shut up." At my response he just chuckled and said something that left me in a deep thought
"I just want to say that, think before making any decisions that you would regret later."

Before I could think more about her, I engrossed myself in that file and at 4:00p.m., my dear mother called and reminded me to pick her up at 7:00p.m and I texted my wife about the same.

After completing all my work of the day, at exact 7:00p.m., I was outside of her house and I saw her getting out of the house and not wanting to be rude, I got out of the car to greet her parents.

After some 'goodbye' shit, we were sitting in my car and I drove off to my house. The ride was peaceful and I was glad about that.

After a few minutes later, we reached at our destination and I parked the car in my garage and got out of the car. I left Sameeksha to come out on her own. When I pressed the doorbell, one of the maid opened it. And I entered inside and soon after, I heard the clicking of the heels on the marble floor. When we got to the dining room, everyone was seated and waiting for us. This time, a maid served us our dinner.

"How was your day?" No doubt that she was my mother and she wasn't even asking me, she was asking that to her dear daughter.

"Very nice."

"Bhai, nobody asks us anymore about our day, now that mom has got her lovely daughters."

"Ya, you are right." And seeing our antics, all the people sitting on the dining table chuckled, including Sameeksha and trust me, she has got a sexy chuckle.
What, sexy! What is wrong with me? What are you doing to me Sameeksha.

"Shut up you idiot. Alright, how was your day, baby?"

"Don't call him 'baby' mom. That nickname is reserved for bhabhi now." This was Siddharth and he was teasing us. Sameeksha choked on her food and started coughing and I patted her back, all the while glaring at that idiot.

"Shut up." This is my dear mom. "Though you are right. I would stop calling him that."

I stared at her wide eyed and Sameeksha started coughing more. And here goes the teasing round. Everyone teased us and I am sure, Sameeksha is going to resemble a tomato now. Honestly, it was cute that she was blushing.

After the teasing and the dinner, I and Sameeksha bolted out of that damned room, tired of the teasing.
"Are bhai, itni bhi kya jaldi hai. Aapke paas to Puri zindagi padi hai. Jitna pyaar karna hai baad mein kar lena."

"Shut up, Siddharth."

When I entered my room, I quickly took out my clothes and went inside the bathroom to take a hot shower.

When I came out, Sameeksha had already taken out her clothes and was scrolling her phone. When she noticed that I am out, she put her phone aside and went in the bathroom, taking her clothes.

She came out wearing a cute Mickey Mouse night suit and laid on the couch.

She was tired I guess, so she slept the moment she hit the couch. While I kept staring at her face like a pervert.

After sometime, I realised what I was doing and mentally scolded myself and forced myself to sleep.

And with that the day was over. Nothing important really, just the fact that I have a wife now. Oh fuck! This feels so unrealistic.
_____________________________________________

This chapter is comparatively small because I have a few things to tell.

First things first. I am kinda self-conscious about this story. Like I am not too sure and the votes and readers I am getting isn't helping either.

Please tell me, what do I do? Should I delete this or should I keep this going? Please share my story so that everyone can see. I won't disappoint you, I promise .

Second things second, I am changing a bit of character's age. Like I thought that I would keep Tanya bigger than Sameeksha but I also wanted to keep Siddharth and Abhishek twins. So that would mean that Raghav would be the smallest but I don't want that either.

So I decided that Tanya would be in a live-in relationship with Abhishek and Siddharth is yet to meet his lady love😉.

So the age would be following:

Dev Malhotra: 27
Naina Malhotra: 26
Raghav Malhotra: 25
Sameeksha Malhotra: 25
Abhishek Malhotra: 24
Tanya Sharma: 24
Siddharth Malhotra: 24
Anshika Sharma: 22

That's it. Tata bye-bye

Vote, comment and share.

P.S. the Malhotra Mansion's interior would come in next chapter.

One more P.S. I am not satisfied with the votes and comments so there would be a target in every chapter, if you complete it then I would post the next chapter otherwise, I am gonna delete the entire story. And ya this is not a threat so no offence.

Vote: 20
Comments: 10