CHAPTER-38

Raghav's P.O.V

"Can you be my friend?" I asked while sitting on her swivel chair.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I hate you. And enemies don't become friends."

"You don't hate me."

"Okay. I don't abhor you but I am pretending to hate you. So, please don't make it harder than it already is."

"Why do you want to pretend to hate me?"

"I don't know. I just do. And, get up from my chair, Raghav."

"I will get up from your chair after you give me a good and believable reason of why you want to hate me."

"Because you almost stole my first kiss, and after hearing your views on women's rights, I don't think I should forgive you."

I sighed,"I told you, your first kiss was already stolen, and after yesterday's talk, I know that you know what we did was necessary. We don't have that kind of mindset. If we believed in those 19 centuries old beliefs, bhabhi and Tanya wouldn't be working. You wouldn't be a working woman." I muttered the last sentence under my breath.

"I don't know. I wish to hate you but I can't. Please, just go back to annoying me. Don't be so sweet."

"Oh! You think I am sweet?" I smirked.

"I do." She gave me a tantalizing smile.

"Okay, then, I will go back to annoying you. If that's what you want. But, you would have to promise me that you will tell me when you get ready to actually forgive me."

"I will."

"Okay. So, Sameeksha tell me one thing." I stood up from her chair and stood behind the chair she was sitting on. I grabbed the armrests and swivelled it so that she could face me.

Our faces were inches apart when she said,"Hmm?"

I could see her breath hitching when I moved a bit more close and put my mouth against her ear,"People say that during sex you burn off as many calories as running eight miles. Who the fuck runs eight miles in 30 seconds?"

I angled my face in such a way that I was able to see Sameeksha's face while my mouth still hovered above her ear. She blinked once. Twice. Thrice and then grabbed my arm and pushed me away saying,"What the hell?"

I bursted out laughing while she tried to control her erratic breathing.

"Where do you even get these sex innuendos?"

"Why? You want to try it on me?"

"No. I want to try it on somebody else."

My eyes hardened and my jaw clenched. I fisted my palms and tried my best to control my anger. I closed my eyes, took some deep breaths and opened them again to see Sameeksha with a confused and worried look.

"Do you love anyone?" I made sure my voice came out devoid of any emotions.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Why should I tell you?"

"So, that I can go and kill that guy."

She chortled,"Why would you do that?"

"Because you are mine. The sooner you accept that, the better. Break up with that boyfriend of yours."

"Wait, first of all, I am not yours. And who are you to tell me what should I do and shouldn't? I don't want to break up with my boyfriend." Her cute nose flared when she spoke.

I strode towards her, grabbed her arm and pinned her towards a nearby wall.

She tried to wriggle out and, so, I grabbed her arms and pinned it above her head with one arm and snaked my another arm around her clothed waist. I stepped a bit closer to her and pressed her flush against the wall and my chest.
"Stop wriggling. You and I both know that you wouldn't be able to get free from my grip."

"Is that a challenge? Because I am always up for challenges."

"No, it's not a challenge. Now, shut up and listen to me. You are mine. Mine to look at, mine to touch, mine to kiss, mine to devour and mine to laugh with. If you ever get into a relationship with anyone else other than me, then I am going to find that guy and kill him."

Her widened eyes stared right back at my darkened ones,"Do you have some kind of obsession with me?"

I chuckled and said,"Believe me, even I don't know what kind of obsession I have with you. But the one thing I am sure of is that if you ever love anyone else, then I won't hesitate to lock you up in a room."

"You are obsessed with me in a very bad way."

"You only get obsessed with someone you love."

"No. There are two kinds of obsession. A good one and a bad one. The one that is associated with love is the good kind of obsession, but the one you are feeling is the bad kind of obsession. Love doesn't bind you, it sets you free. If I would love someone else then you would see my happiness and let me go."

"I am not selfless, Sameeksha. Atleast not when it comes to you. I don't care what type of obsession it is. And, now, fuck being friends. I am going to make you fall in love with me."

"Again, is that a challenge?"

"No, it's a promise. Goodbye Ms. Sameeksha Rathore." I smirked, left her arms and backed out from her office.

I tried to control my rage when I stepped out into the reception area where the receptionist was giving me weird looks. I ignored her and sat inside my car and regretted my decision when I thought about it.

I had to make her my friend, then make her like me and then she would fall in love with me. The plan was very simple.

But I just had to go and ruin everything because of my stupid jealousy. I knew she didn't have any boyfriend. Bhabhi told me that. But I got so blinded by my enviousness that my brain stopped functioning and I did something as stupid as made her think that I was monopolizing her.

The one thing that I was relieved of was that she would not be scared of me. She never got afraid of anyone. That was the thing I loved the most about her.

And, now that I parked my car in the car park of the hotel we were staying in, the one thing I could think about was to go and tell bhabhi about my problem.
She would listen to me and give me best solutions. That was the main reason why we called her our 'Second Mother'.

I pushed open their door and stepped inside saying,"I made a big blunder." and, unfortunately, Tanya was there too.

Fuck my life. Now, she will tease me about this my whole life.
——————————————————

Vote, comment and share.

Thank you❤