CHAPTER-5

Sameeksha's P.O.V

It's been a month since I got to this house and it's been great. I have got a special bond with everyone, except Raghav, and I love them just like my own family.

I don't go to my office- but tomorrow I would- so it gets quite boring in the afternoon. I just read some books or talk with someone- if they are not sleeping- or take a short afternoon nap.

And oh, bhabhi is 1 week pregnant. We just found that out yesterday when she fainted in the kitchen.

Bhai was so panicked, actually we all were, but Tanya managed to calm him down and then gave us the good news. If you still didn't figure it out, then let me tell you, she is a very famous doctor.

And there has been no improvement in my relationship with Raghav. It's just the same as it was on the night of our wedding.

Currently, I am sitting on the couch in his room and reading the 'Beach Read' by 'Emily Henry'. There were just a few more pages left when the door burst open and came in the devil in disguise of a human.

I kept my eyes on the book and thought that he would just ignore me, like always, and would go to the bathroom to take a shower. But my assumptions were wrong and he started walking in my direction. I wonder what he wants to say.
He did not say anything, just slapped his credit card on the coffee table and stared down at me and said,"8408".

"What?"

"The pin code of my credit card."

"What do I do with this?"

"Oh come on, drop this facade of yours. I know you married me because of my money."

Oh, so he thinks that I am a gold digger. God! He is unbelievable. I should have got angry and should have given him a tight slap, but instead I walked out.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I walked out on THE GREAT RAGHAV MALHOTRA. I know, I have got guts.

'Dramatic much?' said my annoying sub-consciousness and I said a 'shut up' to her. Wow! I am crazy.

Before I could even turn the doorknob of the room's door to get the hell out of here, I was spun around and pinned to the wall with my hands beside my head. I tried to wriggle out of his hold but, obviously, failed.

So, I decided to scream at the top of my voice but couldn't. You wanna know why? Because a certain someone put his one hand on my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Nobody walks out on The Raghav Malhotra. Understood?"

I mumbled some incoherent words that weren't even audible to me. He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and asked,"What?".

I gestured him to remove his hands and when he understood, he did so.

"First of all, I can do whatever the fuck I want to do. You are no-one to stop me. And second of all, how the fuck did you think that I am a fucking gold digger when I own a fucking company that comes on the second position?"

"I don't know. Maybe you are one of those girls that run after money and the second position is, probably, not enough for you."

"You are a fucking idiot. Now, leave me."

"What if I don't?"

"Don't compel me to do something that I would regret later, most probably not."

"Really? Then show me what you have got sweetheart."

I don't say anything, just bring my knees towards his lower part to hit him where the sun doesn't shine. But before I could even so much as bring my knees towards his lower area, he blocks my move by pressing me more to the door and keeping his legs in between mine. So, that is a very intimate position. Honestly, I have never been this close to a guy before.