CHAPTER-41

Raghav's P.O.V

"Guys." Tanya's loud squealing cut off our previous conversation about the new contract we managed to get.

"Oh goodness! Stop squealing, Tanya. What happened?" Abhi asked while covering his ears.

Tanya slapped the back of his head and said,"Stop your boring conversation. I have a very good news—"

"Wow! That's so nice. Congratulations, Tanya." Sid stood up and shook Tanya's hand.

"Why the fuck are you congratulating her, dumbass?" Abhi scowled.

"Uh– because she is pregnant?"

"You are pregnant, Tanya?" Abhi asked Tanya with a shocked expression.

"What? No. I am not pregnant."

"Then why were you squealing and saying that you have a good news." Sid scratched the back of his neck.

She scoffed,"You idiot, there's not only one type of good news. This wonderful news will make all of you ecstatic, especially Raghav bhai."

My eyes and attention perked up towards Tanya's words. She sounded so happy that I almost thought that Sameeksha regained her memory. But I pushed that thought aside just as it popped up into my head out of nowhere.

"Stop playing around, Tanya." Bhai said, impatiently.

"I don't know how to put it. Okay! Sameeksha bhabhi remembered something from her past. She reminisced that Raghav bhai and she were friends once upon a time."

My eyes widened on their own accord and my heart palpated against my chest. I couldn't believe my ears. Was it true? Did she really saw a glimpse of our past? It just took two kisses and an ultimatum for her to recollect her some of the memories.

If I had known it earlier, then I would have done that sooner. I can't believe. Oh my God!

"RAGHAV."

"WHAT? Stop screaming, goddamnit."

"What were you thinking? We were calling you since so long. Where were you lost?"

"In the thoughts of Sameeksha." I replied unconsciously.

"Ohhhhhhh." Everyone whistled and hooted and that was when I came back to my senses and immediately regretted my answer.

Well, fuck my life.

"Guys, let's celebrate this special day. We will do something we haven't done since 2 years. Something that used to be our thing. I will arrange for alcohol and chips, you guys decide what to play, okay?" I skillfully changed the topic and, thankfully, nobody seemed to notice that except Tanya who decided to ignore it after giving me a knowing look.

"Meet me inside my room after dinner." Abhi said and left the room. Tanya followed his trail and left behind him.

"I will help you in arranging the drinks." Sid volunteered and I nodded.

"I will join you guys after I finish the pending work." With that said, bhai exited his room, probably, in search of his beloved wife.

"So, how is your love life going?"

"Great. I have been planning to propose her for a date. But, I don't know how do I do that."

"Are you nervous?" I continued after he nodded,"How can you be nervous? You are a Malhotra sibling, and we never get nervous."

"Shut up. You wouldn't know how much nervous one gets before proposing. And how would you even know what nervousness feels like? You and bhai were very lucky to find such beautiful souls as your wife. You didn't propose to anyone."

"Well. No comments."

"Just what I thought."

I rolled my eyes and we made our way out of the room, in the elevator and down towards the reception.

"How may I help you, sir?" A beautiful, blond woman spoke in a clipped, professional tone.

I was so grateful when I saw that the woman, who was standing behind the desk, was polite and professional with me, unlike all the other women who would always try to flirt with me and  show me their cleavage.

"Can you arrange for 3-4 bottles of whiskey and some chips?" I asked.

"Sure, sir. Where do you want it to be delivered?"

"Room no. 718."

"Alright, sir. It would be delivered in about 30 minutes."

"Thank you." Sid said and we went back to our respective rooms.

I took a quick shower and ordered my food in the room, per se because I was not at all interested in going to the restaurant.

After eating something, I barged inside Abhi's room to find Abhi and Tanya making out.

I didn't bother to turn around or pretend to be guilty.
"What the fuck? Where are your etiquettes? You are older than me, you should know better than to barge inside my room like that when you know that I have a girlfriend living with me." Abhi said, angrily.

I shrugged my shoulders,"Tanya, stop blushing. It's okay. I am not judging."

"I was about to have a good sex. You just had to ruin everything." Abhi said while buttoning up his shirt and hiding Tanya behind his back.

I just smirked and waited for Sid to barge inside. And, damn, I was so right. He did barge inside like a fucking king.

"Goodness! Stop barging inside my room."

We both shared smirks and waited for bhai-bhabhi to come. They also barged inside his room which made us laugh like maniacs.

"My whole family lacks the simple etiquette of knocking before entering."

"You belong to that same family." Bhai spoke while sitting on the bed beside Abhi.

"Whatever." He scowled.

"Enough, guys. Now, what do we play?" Bhabhi asked.

"Never have I ever?" Sid suggested.

"That was the game we played with Sameeksha for the first time ever." I still remembered that day. We had so much fun.

"Oh, you remember?" Sid asked in a surprised tone.

"Of course. I can never forget that."

"Then, what about Truth or Dare?" Abhi suggested with a frown on his face.

"Nah. Too boring." Tanya refused and everyone nodded.

"Two Truths and a Lie?" I questioned.

"That would be too easy. We already know each other enough to detect the lie." Bhabhi said.

"I have got Pictionary board. Want to play that?" Bhai suggested for the first time.

"Nope. I am tired of playing Pictionary every damn time." Bhabhi complained.

"Then, let's play Name the Tune." Sid said.

"How do you play that?" Tanya asked.

"Everybody gets a chance to pick a song and has to hum the tune of that particular song and the remaining players have to guess it. And, as we have drinks over here, we will make it a bit more suitable for adults. The person who wins wouldn't have to drink and the rest of the losers will take a shot."

"Sounds fun." Abhi said.

"It is. I will go first."

And, our rest of the night spent in playing and drinking.

I was positive that I was going to look like a panda with all those dark circles, but I didn't care. I was happy that I got to spend some time with my family.
——————————————————

Hello!

Hope you liked today's chapter.

Vote, comment and share.

Thank you❤