CHAPTER-4

Raghav's P.O.V

"What are you going to have tonight?"
I was working in my office when Siddharth barged in like he owned the damned place to ask me this stupid question whose answer he already knows.

"You know what I want, Sid. Now get out."

"What will bhabhi have?"

"How would I know? Ask her."

"Fine. You are no fun."

I shook my head in disbelief and thought 'ye kabhi nahi sudharne wala'.

We always play and have some fun on Saturday night. Today we are going to play 'Never Have I Ever'. Sometimes we just have fun in the swimming pool, drinking and talking and sometimes we play in the game room or in the indoor activity room. Basically the weekends are for us, youngsters, to enjoy and to spend some time.

It was 7:00a.m when mumma called me to have dinner. I got to the dining room only to smell a delicious aroma of paneer ki sabzi and roti. Everyone gathered in the dining room and sat down to have the delicious meal.

As soon as I ate the first morsel, I almost moaned at the delicious taste.

"Mumma this is really delicious. Koi extra ingredient dala hai kya aapne?"

"Are you trying to say that the food I make isn't delicious?" She said while playfully glaring at me.

"No, it's not like that. The food you make is delicious, but it is extra delicious today."

"That's because today's dinner is prepared by your wife." And with that, I choked on my food and started coughing. Mumma passed me a glass of water and I greedily snatched it from her hand.

"Wow!  Mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap itna accha khana banate ho." Tanya praised her.

"Well now you know."

"Mujhe bhi sikha do yaar. I just know how to make maggi and coffee."

"Sure. I will teach you how to cook, with the help of bhabhi."

"Ya sure. Why not?"

"Okay enough, now eat and then go to bed." Mumma said, more like ordered.

Well yes, mumma and papa don't know about our unwritten rule and we don't plan on letting them know anytime soon.

Sameeksha doesn't have any kind of confusion expressed on her face so I am assuming either she already knows about our rule or she still doesn't know about the whole thing.

After completing our dinner we all got in to our rooms to sleep, well pretended to, in our case.

"Do you know about our thing?" I decided to break the awkward tension between us by starting a conversation.

"Yes I do. Sid already told me when he came to ask me about my preference in alcohol."

"Cool. I hope you won't mess it up. We don't plan on letting them know anytime soon." I honestly didn't mean to sound so harsh but I wanted to keep talking to her and this was the perfect thing to do, according to me. I know it sounds lame but I wanted to hear her soft sound.

"Well you don't need to worry about that. I am very good at keeping secrets." She said rather calmly and her tone was completely unexpected. I thought she would be angry and would shout at me.

Guess, someone has a lot of patience.
After sometime of sitting idle, Sid called me in his room.

We were gonna play in his room today.