CHAPTER-9

This is the dress that Sameeksha wore👇

_____________________________________________

Sameeksha's P.O.V

"Bye bhabhi, we will meet at Tanya bhabhi and Abhi bhai's wedding, now." Saanvi said and hugged me.

It has been quite a few days since we went out to the bowling center. We had a delicious dinner in a very expensive restaurant, that was filled with teasing and laughter, then we came back and slept.

The initial plan was that after celebrating Raksha Bandha, they would all leave but mumma and papa persuaded and convinced them to stay for a few more days.

So, the next few days were entertaining, watching the siblings quarrel like kids. I never saw bhai or Raghav behave like that, sure Abhi and Sid would argue at some childish topics, but it was bhai who would shut them up by playing the older brother card.

After staying here for a week, they decided to leave because Saanvi and Anika had college to attend and Ankit and Aniket had work which they can't postpone now.

"Huh, As if I am going to invite you to my wedding." Abhi said and Saanvi stuck her tongue out at him and said,"It's okay Bhai, we don't need your invitation. Hum aese hi aajayenge."

"Who would let you enter without invitation?"

"The guards." She shrugged her shoulders and replied.

"And how? I will make sure to specifically tell them that this person shouldn't come inside the gates."

"You wanna know how? Then listen, I will contact one of our brothers and tell them to come fetch me up. Simple."

"I will make sure that nobody comes out to your rescue."

"Then Tanya bhabhi toh hai hi. She will help me."

"Okay enough! We don't have time to listen to your useless banter, we are getting late." Ankit said and dragged Saanvi out of the house, after saying goodbye to everyone.

I sighed and closed the door. It was already morning so I decided to get ready for office.

I said goodbye to everyone and went to take a shower.

**
After taking a long and refreshing shower, I came out and dried my hair. Then applied my usual makeup and wore a peach coloured pants with a white shirt and peach blazer.

 Then applied my usual makeup and wore a peach coloured pants with a white shirt and peach blazer