CHAPTER-6

Raghav's P.O.V

I feel that I am being a jerk to her now. But I can't help it, it was her fault that we landed up in this unwanted marriage. She should have refused to marry me.

You can't blame her when you could have done the same thing.

Right.

These were my thoughts as I drove towards my office. I was a bit guilty because of the way I treated her yesterday. I labelled her as a gold digger without even knowing her. That was downright rude.

I don't know what the fuck is happening to me. I was never the one to feel guilty over such a small thing. Okay, well maybe this isn't a small thing- to her, ofcourse- but you know what I mean.

I didn't even realised when I reached my office. I parked my car in the private parking area and got down, maintaining my cold facade.

When I started walking down the hallway, everyone stood up to greet me and I nodded at them as a greeting. You see, I ain't that rude. I respect all my employees.

I got inside the private elevator that is reserved for me and my family- that includes Sameeksha too.

I moved out of the elevator when I reached the top floor. I pushed open the door and the first thing that I saw is my beloved chai. I can't do anything without it. It is like my first and last love.

If you think that I am cheating on Sameeksha with chai, then yes.

I started going through all the files on my table while sipping my first love.

It's been quite unusual that my first and last thought is always about Sameeksha or related to her this one month.

Like, I know she is beautiful, smart, sexy, hot and undeniably attractive and she is also very independent. But that doesn't mean I would keep thinking about her.

This would affect my work a lot.

Gosh! I think I am going crazy. I just refused to think about her and now I am back again. It's like I can't get her out of my mind.

And not to forget that I praised the woman that I hate so much.

I shrugged my thoughts off before I completely engross myself in her thoughts.

The door of my cabin opened and I was about to give that person a piece of my mind when I noticed that the person was Sameeksha.

Wait. What? What is she doing here?

I kept staring at her as she made herself comfortable on the couch in front of my table.

"What? Why are you staring at me? I mean, I know that I am beautiful, hot, sexy, undeniably attractive and all but you can't keep staring at me like that."

I just rolled my eyes at her and asked her in a cold voice,"Why did you come here?"

"Geez! I am not interested in coming here either, but mumma said that we all have to attend a wedding."

"I am not interested."

"It's mandatory and if you refused to move your ass out of that chair then I am sorry I would have to drag you all the way down. And you would be quite humiliated to see that all the people down there would be staring at you being dragged down by a woman."

"You won't do that."

"Oh! Trust me, honey. I can and I will."

Sometimes, it just amuses me that she isn't afraid of me like everyone else but then again, she is Sameeksha Malhotra who isn't afraid of anyone, including me.