CHAPTER-24

P.S. This is a mature chapter. Those who doesn't wish to read, kindly skip it. And also, I am sorry if I didn't match your standards of writing a sex scene. Gimme honest reviews please.
——————————————————

Third Person's P.O.V

Abhishek came back with a few scarfs in his hand. He smirked when he noticed Tanya trying to calm her rapid heart beats and heavy breathing.

When Tanya noticed him with a few scarfs, she asked,"What is this, Abhi? Why do you have my scarfs in your hand?"

"Because I wanted to try something new." He shrugged casually.

Before she could ask yet another question, he ordered in an intractable tone that no-one could deny,"Strip. Right this instant."

Tanya gasped at his words and immediately shook her head.

His eyes darkened and, just in a few strides, he was in front of her. He said in an intimidating voice,"You do not wish to disobey me, baby. Because trust me, once I take the task of stripping your clothes off of you, you wouldn't like my way very much."

As she was already aching for him, she took hold of her first button and unbuttoned it. His hooded eyes followed her every move.

As he was being really very dominating, she decided to tease him a bit. She unbuttoned her shirt in a very slow pace. After first 2 buttons, he got a glimpse of her soft and squishy breasts that made his penis throb in agonizing pain.

After a few minutes— when she still hadn't removed her shirt— he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

He whispered in her ear,"Fuck! You do realise that you are playing with the fire, right? Now that you have ignited the beast within me, you would have to bear the consequences too."

He lifted her up bridal style and due to the sudden movement, she squealed and fisted his shirt in her hands.

He threw her on the bed and hovered over her. Then, he took her bottom lip and started sucking and nibbling on it while she was unable to do anything except moan.

While he was torturing his seductress, he discreetly removed her shirt and tossed it aside.

He gave open-mouthed kisses from her jawline till her cleavage and, yet again, she couldn't do anything except moan.

He then parted away from her and stood up. Then, he yanked her pants off, leaving her in nothing but her red, lacey undergarments.

She shied away from his penetrating gaze and blushed in embarrassment.
Seeing her discomfort, he cupped her chin and made her look into his eyes and said,"You don't have to be embarrassed about anything, sweetheart. You are a fine piece of art."

When she nodded, he grabbed her right arm and tied it with the right side of the bedpost. He then grabbed her left arm and secured it with the scarf on the left side of the bedpost and did the same with both of her legs.

"Wh—"

"Shush! You will not speak a single word now. Is that clear?"

"Crystal."

"Hmm. Good girl."

He again hovered above her and started smooching from her cleavage till her stomach.

She sucked a sharp breath when he started playing with her belly button. He then put his palm on her inner thigh and rubbed circles on it with his thumb.

She groaned and said,"Don't do this, Abhi. It is now getting unbearable."

"Hmm. So, what should I do to diminish your pain, baby?" He asked innocently while still rubbing circles on her inner thigh.