CHAPTER-13

Sameeksha's P.O.V

"Bhabhi. "

"Huh?"

"Where are you lost? I am trying to get your attention from the last 10 minutes." Tanya said and I shook my head.

"Stop being so dramatic, Tanya." Bhabhi scolded.

Currently, we were here in the mall doing some shopping because today is Sunday and we all were getting bored sitting inside and doing nothing. So, Tanya, bhabhi, Anshika and I decided to come here.

"What were you saying?" I asked Tanya with a sheepish look.

She shook her head and said,"I was trying to show you this dress. Isn't it beautiful?"

It was extremely beautiful. It was a baby pink coloured frock reaching below the knees and it had dark pink coloured stripes. And to pair with it, I just have a perfect brown coloured thick belt.

I gasped and said,"It's beautiful, Tanya. You should definitely buy it."

She sighed and said,"See, another proof that you were not listening to whatever I said."

When I made a confused face, she continued,"This dress is not for me, it's for you."

"For me?"

"Yup. It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"It is. But I already have so many dresses, I don't need more. My closet is already full."

"Come on, what difference would it make if you bought another dress?"

"Sameeksha di, we would buy this dress anyway. If you like it, then it's okay and if you don't, well then this dress would anyway be kept in your closet. So, basically you don't have any choice. Either you accept it willingly or accept it forcefully." Anshika said and I again shook my head at them.

After a tiring shopping session, we all headed to the food court and ordered our food.

After eating, we sat inside the car and drove off to the house.

Halfway through, our car suddenly stopped in the middle of nowhere and we exchanged confused glances.

I got out of the car to check and noticed that the tyre had got punctured.

I groaned out loud and told everyone to come out.

After seeing the punctured tyre, Anshika said,"God! What do we do now?"

"I will call, Dev. He will come pick us up." Bhabhi said in a calm tone.

She took out her phone from her bag, dialled Dev bhai's and called him.

When I was checking the tyre, Bhabhi said,"He is not picking up. He might be in a meeting."

"What now?"

"Anshika you call Sid, Tanya you call Abhi and I will Raghav. Teeno mein se koi toh utha hi lega."

Nobody was answering our calls and we were frustrated. After multiple tries, we all gave up and sat inside the car.

We couldn't leave the car alone because it was not mine, I took Raghav's car with me. And this time he deliberately told me to take one of his cars.

After what felt like eternity, Raghav called me and I put the phone on speaker.

The first one to say was Raghav,"Why did you call us? The meeting was important so we had put the phone on silent and so, we couldn't pick up."

"The car's tyre has been punctured in the middle of nowhere." I said with a hint of frustration in my tone.

"Shit! Why did you guys not call us.?"

I sighed and said in a very sarcastic voice,"Thank you so much hume bolne ke liye ki hame tumhe phone bhi karna hota hai. Mujhe toh laga ki tum apni wife ko ese hi dhundh loge."

And that guy had the audacity to laugh. Like seriously?

"MR. RAGHAV MALHOTRA, STOP LAUGHING. We are stuck here and you people are not even doing anything. Listen, bhabhi is here with us and she is pregnant. And it is really very hot here so please come fast."

When I said that, bhabhi was about to speak anything but Tanya signalled her not to.

When I heard some shuffling from the other side of the phone, I knew our plan was successful. Bhai is very protective of bhabhi and she is pregnant right now so his protectiveness is in another level.

I cut the call and relaxed in my seat, knowing that they would be here as fast as they could drive.

"Why did you do that? You know how much protective Dev is because of this little munchkin. And now, he would be ignoring all the traffic lights." Bhabhi said with a worried expression on her beautiful face.

"That was our plan, bhabhi. We know how protective Dev bhai is. So, we used this thing against them. Now, they would be here in a few minutes or so." Tanya said and I nodded.

After a few minutes, a black Volkswagen stopped in front of us and Bhai stepped out of the car, accompanied by Raghav.

God! I am angry at that idiot. He doesn't care about me. Stupid.

"Are you okay?" bhai asked bhabhi in a gentle tone.

"Yes. I am fine."

"Who told you to come alone? You could have atleast informed me that you are going out–"

"Why should I inform you? I am independent and capable enough to go alone. It is my choice and my life, I can go wherever the fuck I want to go. You are no-one to stop me."

Bhabhi and her mood swings. Normally she would have said that she would definitely inform him from the next time but her mood swings made her angry.

Bhai sighed and raised his hands in surrender. He held her hand and made her sit on the passenger seat. Bhai took the driving seat and Anshika and Tanya sat on the back seat.

I and Raghav decided to fix this car and so, we waited here.

"Your car is the worse. How can it stop in the middle of nowhere?"

"Then why the fuck did you take my car?" He said in a frustrated voice because he clearly did not like my way of criticising his car.

"I did not know that this car would get punctured. Don't you take care of your babies?" I specifically emphasized on the word 'babies'.

His face was contorted in frustration but then a slow and lopsided smirk formed on his mouth.

He said,"Why? Are you jealous about the fact that my first priority is my baby and not you?"

"Huh! You wish."

After changing the tyre, we sat inside and drove off towards our house.

I had come to accept the mansion as 'our house' and the feeling was ecstatic.

Ever since Raghav and I befriended, he had been anything but rude to me. He was still a bit arrogant but it was all friendly.

I am sure that we would work this marriage out. I always wanted to love my husband and claim my rights as a wife but its not possible now, I guess.

I hope we continue being friends.
——————————————————

Is it being boring? Let me know. Honest reviews guys, please.

Anyways, I hope you people enjoyed the chapter.

I read a wattpad book named 'The Mafia Bride' by 'Gautami_Shankar' and trust me when I say it's amazing.

It is a Mafia romance and it is anything but clićhe, believe me.

I'd recommend you people to read it if you are free.

Anyways, Vote, Comment and Share.

Bub-bye. Meet you later in the next chappy.

Thank you💜