CHAPTER-28

Raghav's P.O.V

"I am so excited. We are gonna meet bhabhi after so long."

"And I am gonna meet Anshika after almost 2 years."

"Shut up, Sid." Tanya rolled her eyes and I suppressed my laughter.

"Stop fighting like kids. Let's go. We are getting late." Bhai scolded them.

"But before that, where is bhabhi?"

"She is waiting for us outside the door. Why?"

"Nothing. I just got bored with you people. Bhabhi is easy to talk to and, besides, she is fun-loving too."

"Huh! Don't lie, Tanya. You just want to play with Myra."

"Huh! Whatever. Atleast she is not boring like you old people." And then, she sashayed her way towards living room.

Di-did she just insult us? Oh fuck no! I am gonna get back at her.

"TANYA." We all shouted in unison and ran behind her. She ran faster and hid behind bhabhi. Huh! Coward.

"Tanya, come out." Bhai ordered her in a firm tone.

She peeped from behind bhabhi's shoulder and stuck her tongue out, teasing us.

"What happened? Leave the poor girl alone." Bhabhi defended Tanya.

"Poor? She is not a victim here. She called this upon herself." I said while glaring at her.

"What did she do?"

"She called us 'old'." Sid whined.

"You shouldn't punish someone for speaking the truth."

I blinked my eyes. Once, twice, thrice.

"Bhabhi." We all, except bhai, whined and Tanya laughed.

Bhai went beside her, knelt down till her level and whispered something that made bhabhi blush.

Oh my God! This isn't suspicious at all.

Someone's fake cough made all of our attention turn towards them.

"Kids, you are getting late. Get out now all of you." That someone who fake coughed was papa.

"You can't kick us out of our own house, papa." Bhai vocalized his thoughts.

"This is not your house, young man. I spent years building this empire and what did you do?"

"Whatever."

Papa laughed and said,"I know you are going in our private jet but that doesn't mean you will willingly get late. Now, out."

"Yeah, yeah. Out, people." Bhai rolled his eyes and mimicked our father. We all laughed when dad playfully glared at him.

This was our relation with our father. He was playful, understanding and the best father one could ever get.

I just love him so much.

We sat inside our respective cars, with the drivers, and sped off towards the airport.

"Buckle up, guys. We are going to, finally, meet Sameeksha bhabhi tonight." Tanya said, her beautiful face reflected the happiness she felt.

"And Anshika too. Yay!" Sid exclaimed.

Tanya rolled her eyes and Abhi chuckled. I see, Tanya still has a problem with Sid liking her little sister. I wouldn't blame her though. I mean, I would behave the same way if I were in her shoes.