CHAPTER-44

Sameeksha's P.O.V

I was right when I thought that I and Raghav were married and, probably, had never divorced. So, we were still married.
Goodness! Was that the reason why my mom never bothered me about wedding?

Now, I just have to recollect everything so that I can give everyone the good news. But how? I don't know.

God, you are my only hope right now. Please help me.
"Sameeksha."

"Huh?"

"A penny of your thoughts?"
I gave her a small smile and shook my head.

I don't want to give anyone any false hopes. If I tell her that I have come to realise something, she will definitely convey the message to my supposedly in-laws.

"Why not? You don't consider me as your best friend anymore? You don't share anything with me." She whined.

I rolled my eyes and continued to sip my coffee. I almost moaned when I took my first sip. Anshika makes the best coffee ever.

"And, now, you are ignoring me."

I huffed,"I am not ignoring you, Anshika."

"Then tell me what were you thinking?"

"That, my dear, is for me to know and for you to find out." I said while walking towards my room.

"You bitch." I heard her shout.

"That I am. Make sure to add 'bad' before it."

"Shut up."

I shook my head and decided to sleep after a whole day of working and thinking.

*****

"Keep dreaming. Nothing will ever happen between us." I said to Raghav who, yet again, barged inside my office like he fucking owned it.

"You bet I do dream about it. Every single night."

"Eww!"

"I was talking about a relationship, sweetheart. Remove your brain out of the gutter." He asked, sounding amused which made me flush in embarrassment.

"I– I uh– I think you should get out of my office."

"And I think that I should do something with you in this office."

I remained silent and continued to do my work while he continued to pester me by pulling my hair every now and then.

I hated to admit it, but I liked this funny and caring Raghav much more than cold and dominating one.

Which makes me wonder,"What is your real personality?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, what are you really like? The cold, brooding, dominating and extremely possessive one or the sweet, kind, cute, caring and funny one?"

He sighed,"I have two personalities, Sameeksha. My behavior depends on how much I like the person."

"Then, you like me or hate me? Because you have shown me both of your personalities."  

"You are an exception, sweetheart. I neither like you nor hate you."

"A neutral feeling, huh?"

"Nope. Not neutral either."

"Then, what?"

He smirked,"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

I shook my head and said,"I have heard this phrase from your shitty mouth uncountable number of times."