CHAPTER-30

Sameeksha's P.O.V

"Where are you taking me?" I asked frustratingly.

"The Maddox Club."

My eyes widened,"Are you kidding me? That is the most expensive club in the whole of London."

"I know. I have chosen this for a reason."

"What reason?"

"Oh! Did I tell you that my sister's boyfriend's family is also going to join us?"

"WHAT! WHY?"

"Stop screaming, woman. They just came here to have a vacation and decided to join us. Now, my sister's boyfriend's brother- Raghav bhai- would be paying for all of our drinks and so, I decided to choose a club that would be expensive as fuck."

"You shouldn't have done that. And I am paying for myself. I am not going to allow a complete stranger to pay for my drinks."

"Come on. You are no fun."

"Thank you very much." I gave her a tight-lipped smile and kept quiet the whole way to that exorbitant club.

We got out, after parking our car just outside the main gate of The Maddox Club, and went inside without even waiting for the people who were going to join us.

We sat on the stool in front of the bar and ordered a Magnum Vodka of £550.

"So, tell me about your sister's future in-laws."

"Alright. So, the matriarch and the patriarch of the family is Sanjana aunty and Anuj uncle, respectively. They have 4 kids. Dev bhai, Raghav bhai, Abhishek bhai and Siddharth. Everyone in the family is nice and loving. Except Siddharth. He is a pain in the ass, I swear."

"Hmm. So, why didn't you give Siddharth the title of 'bhai'?"

"Because he doesn't deserve it."

I raised my eyebrows and said,"Or you secretly have a crush on him?"

She blushed and stammered,"N-no. O-of course not."

"Why are you blushing then, hmm?" I teased.

Our drinks came and I continued my teasing until the family, that was joining us tonight, came.

"Let's play with them." With that, Anshika grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the back of a staircase to hide.

"What are you doing?"

"Shush. Just wait and watch."

I watched as 5 pairs of eyes roamed around this expensive club. But one of them caught my eye. I don't know why, but I think that I know him. I have seen him somewhere. I just don't remember it.

"They live in Mumbai, right?" I whispered to Anshika who hummed in response. She was too busy eye-raping Siddharth to even hear my question, but I took it as 'yes'.

After thoroughly trying to remember where and when I saw this guy, I finally remembered it.

I saw him when I was hospitalized and when my parents had dragged me to their friend's house. He was my mumma's friend's son.

Oh my God! Seriously? Why him? I hate him so much that I can't even express it in words. That idiot tried to kiss me without my consent.

After a few more minutes, Anshika dragged me to a table, forcefully made me sit on a chair and then disappeared behind those horny and rich teenagers.

I looked around to the dance floor to see people grinding into each other and making out as if this was their own house. Gross!

I usually never go to bars or clubs, but Anshika drags me literally everywhere she goes, so I don't have any other option than to adjust myself in these surroundings.