CHAPTER-39

Raghav's P.O.V

"I made a big blunder."

"Well. Tell us something that you don't do on a regular basis." Tanya taunted and I rolled my eyes at her before looking at bhabhi with pleading eyes.

"Shut up, Tanya. What did you do, Raghav?" And so I told her everything, from the time I entered her office to propose her for friendship to the time I stepped out of her office after committing the blunder.

"It's officially proven that you, my dear future brother-in-law, are stupid. Bhabhi confirmed and then told you that Sameeksha doesn't love anyone, then how can you be jealous?" Tanya sneered.

"Shut up, Tanya. He doesn't need your insults right now. It's okay, Raghav. Just apologize and stick to our former plan." 

"I don't want to apologize because I am not guilty for what I said. I am not going to leave her even if she begs me to."

Tanya sighed and said,"You can't force her to reciprocate your feelings. If you want her to love you, you would have to show her your real, caring side. Give her the love and affection she deserves and she will, eventually, fall in love with you."

"That plan looks quite plain to me."

"Then what do you want to do?" Bhabhi asked while putting Myra to sleep and grabbing some pillows to make a barrier around her.

"I am going to give her an ultimatum. Either she will try to love me or I will kidnap her and force her to remember."

Both of their eyes widened and they shared a horrified look with each other.

Bhabhi said,"I don't think that's a good idea. She will hate you even more after that."

"I don't care. I am just tired of waiting. Now, it's time I take some real actions."

"Have some patience, bhai. She will realise her love for you. Just give her some time."

"How much more time do I need to give her, Tanya? I have been waiting for 2 years, 3 months and 10 days now. I can't wait anymore. I have to go. Bye." I walked out without hearing their response. 

I was, probably, doing a big mistake. But, I seriously cannot wait any longer. Enough is enough.

I called Sameeksha while sitting inside my car and driving off towards the park that was near Sameeksha's office.

"What do you want, Raghav?" She sighed softly from the other end of the phone.

"Meet me in the park near your office in 10 minutes." I said in an emotionless voice.

"I am busy right now. If you want anything, then say it on the phone per se."

"Fine then. If you don't come here in 5 minutes, then I will have to come there and drag you over here."

I heard some shuffling before her answer came,"Fine. I will come there in 10 minutes."

"Then, I am going to steal 5 real kisses from you. The more you come late, the more kisses you will owe me."

She groaned in frustration— that made me smile— and then snapped,"Fine." and hung up the call.

I sat on the bench, waiting for her while looking around the beautiful park and thinking about what I was determined to do.

After 7 minutes, she showed up in front of me; breathing heavily like she had just run 8 miles.

Okay, so, time for some kisses.

"You are 2 minutes late. That means, 2 real kisses for me." I smirked at her tired form.

She took a whole minute to process my words, and when she did, she looked at me with a shocked expression.
"I– I thought you were only kidding when you said that."

"Well, I wasn't. I never kid about something that serious, love."

She took a deep breath and spoke in an angry tone,"No way in hell am I going to kiss you."

Her face twisted in a sneer and her short frame— that was shaking in anger— made her look even more ravishing than ever.
"Well then, I am going to kiss you anyway. You don't have any other option."

"You– you are a bastard."

"Tell me something that I am not aware of."

"If you even come near me, I am going to file a complaint against you. This is ridiculous. This is called sexual harassment." She pointed a finger at me.

I smirked at her,"Oh, darling, I am not going to come near you, you are. And, about sexual harassment. It is not called that when the other person equally enjoys it."

"What do—" Before she could complete her sentence, I grabbed her arm, pulled her towards me, made her sit on my lap and crashed my lips against hers.

Oh goodness! I had envisaged to do this since the day we married. And, God, her lips were so soft against mine. And the fact that she was still frozen made it easier for me to enjoy the kiss without her wriggling and flailing.

I put an arm around her waist, urging her to give me access to her mouth, and when she continued to sit like a cryopreserved person, I rolled my eyes and bit her lower lip.

She gasped and, taking the golden opportunity, I plunged my tongue inside her mouth, deepening the kiss, and explored every nook and crevice of her mouth.
Unfortunately, that was when she came back to her senses.

She broke the kiss, breathing heavily, and stood up from my lap and gave me a tight slap. I cupped my right cheek— because that was where she slapped me— and looked at her face which was full of shock, anger, fear and hate.

"HOW DARE YOU KISS ME, MR. MALHOTRA." She yelled.

I managed to keep my stupid smirk intact even though I felt guilty for what I just did.
"Do you really want to know that? I mean, I don't really mind showing you how I kissed you." I stood up and took a step towards her and she stumbled back.

We continued to play this game until her back touched the bark of a tree. I put my both arms beside her head, caging her between the tree and me.

I, once again, crashed my lips against hers and, this time, she kissed me back almost instantly. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her flush against me while she put her arms against my chest. To push me away or to keep her balance, I don't know.

Fortunately, she didn't push me and continued kissing me. I bit her upper lip, silently asking her to grant me access to her mouth once again. Our tongues fought for dominance while we continued to smooch like maniacs.

I made sure to suck every inch of moisture from her lips before pulling away and attaching my forehead against hers.

"Here. I gave you a demonstration on how I kissed you before." I breathed out against her face.

She regained her breath and pushed me away. Her beautiful face twisted in a disdainful manner and her jaw clenched.

She fisted her palms and said scornfully,"I hate you, Mr. Malhotra."

"Didn't quite looked like you hated me when you kissed me back."

She scoffed and turned to get out but before she could so much as take a step, I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me so that her back touched my chest.

I put my chin on her shoulder and kissed her neck that made her shudder in pleasure.

I smirked and prepared myself to tell her the reason why I had come here in the first place.
——————————————————

How much did you like the kiss? Comments please.

Vote, comment and share.

Thank you❤