8|Hadrian 'Hades' Potter

A/N: C'mon guys!! Just a few more votes to complete 100!!

He groaned. Shit, this was such a fucked up thing to happen on the last morning at Hogwarts as a third year. A journey to his super fucked up past till the moment he was sorted, it was a nightmare! He looked around at the red and gold walls and the relatively tame brown door.

Hadrian untangled himself from the body next to him and stood up. The other boy groaned. "If you wanna go, leave while they're still asleep. It won't be 'appropriate' if they found a snake in the lion's den at this ungodly hour", the boy grumbled, still half asleep.

Hadrian hummed and put his robes on and made himself presentable with the help of the mirror on the wall nearby. He murmured a 'see you' and disillusioned himself. 

He quietly walked back to the third year Slytherin rooms and took a shower. Yep, rooms. Slytherins didn't use something as plebeian as dorms. He whistled softly as he checked that all his stuff was packed and stacked.

"Hadrian, are you ready? Come on... I need a hangover potion after yesterday's party", Ethan whined after knocking twice.

"Ask a bloody elf Ethan! Because I am not one", Hadrian commented sharply, stepping out and closing the door behind him.

"I-well... you do keep a stock of them- the potions, I mean", Ethan awkwardly said, scratching his neck. The pureblood act magically came down when he spoke something authoritatively. And he loved it. 

Hadrian nodded stiffly and they went down to the common room, with Ethan finally being sober after asking a Hogwarts elf for the potion. All his friends greeted him with a good morning and they went for a breakfast.

He and Stellan understood that it was important to be as away from Dumbledore's radar as possible. Their friendship remained under the wraps most of the time, as did his and Zenith Lestrange's.

He nodded towards both the brothers and went to sit with the other third year Slytherins. Breakfast wasn't as busy an affair as it usually was.

"How did you even find that room. Behind a portrait on the fifth floor! Just insane" Adrian Pucey shook his head a little.

"What did you expect? He is Hadrian Potter. The Golden Boy of all Professors-hell, even Snape! Dark and Mysterious Stranger who had everyone longing for even one glance", Cedric commented dramatically. Daphne raised an amused eyebrow but said nothing.

Well, it was true. Hadrian Potter, the epitome of enigmatic allure and captivating charm, possessed a physical appearance that left all who beheld him spellbound. His luxuriant hair, cascading in lustrous waves down to his shoulders, possessed an otherworldly softness that seemed to beckon gentle caresses. Often tied back in a ponytail at the nape of his neck, his hair framed his face like a majestic crown, further enhancing his regal countenance.

But it was his mesmerizing eyes that truly captured the essence of his ethereal beauty. With a striking heterochromia that melded the shimmering hues of silver and emerald, his gaze held an entrancing power. Each eye, like a window to his soul, conveyed a depth of wisdom and mysteries untold. Those who dared to meet his gaze were drawn into a universe of secrets and enchantment, utterly captivated by the enigmatic and dark allure that shone from within.

Blessed with aristocratic cheekbones that soared to lofty heights, casting all shadows into oblivion, Hadrian's face bore the mark of an ancient lineage. His chiseled jawline, carved by Mother Magic herself, proclaimed strength and resilience, while his flawless complexion seemed untouched by mortal flaws. The mere sight of him evoked images of timeless elegance and grace.