30| Are You Okay?

A/N: Img attached is the lobby of HRM

"How do we travel to the Alley again? By... the fireplace?" Tierra raised an eyebrow.

"You have already seen Cedric and I use it numerous times. Besides, you only have to step in and out. I will say the destination for you", Hadrian almost snapped.

"It's just that I don't want to be burned like medieval witches", Tierra eyed the grate.

"If you run, I'm going to make you sleep in the Potions' Lab", Hadrian threatened as he took a pinch of Floo powder.

"Diggory's already there, right? Because, I swear, if I get lost or something-" Tierra shuddered.

"You won't", Hadrian cut her off firmly.

"Diagon Alley!" Hadrian intoned, "Go, now" he nodded.

Tierra paused for a fleeting moment, her uncertainty flickering like a flame in the depths of her piercing blue eyes. But then, with a resolute exhale, she steeled herself and stepped forward into the swirling green fire.

She felt something pulling at her, twisting her insides. Everything spun and there was a deafening roar of the flames. Then she was pushed forward by an invisible force and she fell face down onto the stony pavement.

"Damnnn! Never thought I'd see you in front of my feet this way", Diggory smirked.

"You and your fucking audacity. I wonder how big your ego can get before I smack it out of you", Tierra got up and dusted off herself.

"Calm down firecracker! I was kidding", Diggory cackled.

"Really, Diggory? Firecracker? How original. I'll be sure to add it to the list of things I care about, right after 'zero'." Tierra remarked dryly.

"Not before zero? I'm impressed", Diggory smirked.

Hadrian stepped out of the floo with a soft stumble; he still hated floo. A slight crease marred his features as he looked at the two people arguing in front of him.

"Would you two mind taking your squabble to the toddler playground? I hear they're handing out participation trophies for petty arguments," Hadrian scoffed, irritated.

"Are you still Hadrian or is Snape possessing you?" Cedric asked, ignoring the jibe.

"Please! That man is far too petty to be compared to me", Hadrian smirked amusedly.

"I am not getting autobiographies of that shiny cockroach just because someone is obsessed with him", Tierra declared with a sneer.

"I wasn't going to buy you that myself. You will get the usual set that is used and so is the entirety of Slytherin", Hadrian chuckled darkly.

Lockhart wasn't going to like it when he would see that his sales hadn't increased as much as he'd thought. As they neared Flourish & Blotts, Hadrian realized that today was the announcement.

"Why is there such a crowd today? Is it some sort of event?" Cedric remarked.

"Cockroach", Hadrian eyed Tierra, "has an event here. The brat is here too".

"You knew that and still chose today! Those- those Potters will be here today too", Tierra worried her bottom lip, and furrowed her brows.

"It's okay, ickle Peverell... you don't have to talk to them. You don't even have to look at them", Cedric offered gently, as they stepped into the bookstore.

"-be Alex Potter?" Lockhart shouted delightedly.

The crowd parted excitedly, and James Potter beamed like he was the one Lockhart was referring to. Alexander stepped forward, and Lockhart grabbed him.