26|King's Cross Station

A/N: Merry Samhain people!!!

As the Hogwarts Express passed through the beautiful lands of London unseen, the door of the last compartment on the train slammed open. A dark and huge figure was lying on a seat, unmoving.

"Everyone is going berserk looking for him and here he is, sleeping", Bianca scoffed unbelievingly.

"I might be asleep but I am not deaf, Zabini. Keep it down, will you?" Hadrian replied, arm still on his face, blocking the sunlight.

"Ethan! Roger! Stellan! He's here", Cristina's soft voice rose just a bit, as she called out. Like the perfect Heiress she was.

Hadrian shifted a little, to a more comfortable position and stared at the quiet boy who had slowly just slipped into the compartment and sat down on the floor, cross legged, head resting on Hadrian stomach.

Nicholas Everdeed was the only one here who got his apprehension in going back. Like every Slytherin, Hogwarts was a home to Hadrian and Nick. Nick might be a Ravenclaw but everyone was aware that he was the Bellatrix of Hadrian's inner circle- feral and a force to be reckoned with.

The boy understood Hadrian's reluctance to go back to a house where he'd been treated like shit and ignored. It was just a week, he told himself. After that he'd run away to Peverell Chateau, to his sister.

"I'll visit today, during the 'interrogation'. I want to see their faces when an evil deed comes to get you. I think I'll even kiss you, for their reactions", Nicolas offered with a chuckle.

"Let's do that when you come to drop me off. It will get on their nerves a bit more", Hadrian played along with a smile.

"Everdeed, get off my best friend! Go and seduce someone else", Cedric mock shouted as he dashed in.

"Can I please have a few moments of peace and quiet? You brats are loud as fuck!" Hadrian released a sharp breath as he sat up abruptly and his eyes flashed gold.

There was pin drop silence. He had accidentally used his developing powers. Grimacing, he took a few deep breaths and calmed himself down. All the teens around him burst out shouting. They had been trying to shout at the top of their voices which had disappeared.

"Everyone- except Cedric, Daphne, Nicolas and Zenith- get out", Hadrian placed his arm back on his face and laid down.

Nicolas returned to his resting place with his head back on Hadrian stomach, and Daphne sat near his head, twirling a lock of her hair. Cedric sat down on a seat opposite him and Zenith half laid down too, beside Cedric. The compartment door slid open again.

"You weren't even going to bid me farewell, were you? Just send me off to an abandoned place with that idiot Malfoy. At least tell me when will I see you next!" Tierra cried out as soon as she entered the compartment.

"Artemisia... let me tell you that I'd love to kill you right now, but I'm saving my parricidal tendencies for when I have to face James and Lily" Hadrian lifted his head to glare at Tierra.

"I'm sorry", she said, shoulder slumping as she closed the door and sat beside Cedric, the only space big enough to sit.

"I think I'll give the Hogwarts population something to talk about. Would you like to do the honors, Zenith", Hadrian sat up suddenly.

Everyone knew that it was a choice only because it wasn't an important matter. Zenith shrugged and got up. Hadrian pressed Nick's shoulder in silent support as he finally got up. Nicolas just smiled supportively and moved to sit on the now vacant seat.

Hadrian just didn't like it when a place got too crowded. It felt too messy and he couldn't process everything. It was suffocating.

"Merlin do I feel uneasy when you become lost like this", Zenith began as they found an empty spot near a window.