𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

Your back was laid on Alastor's lap, his fingers carefully dancing through your hair and toying with it; both of your wings had vanished with a simple spell Gabriel had taught you upon arrival in Heaven. It had been a couple of hours since the rest of the crew had gone to bed, both you and Alastor having also gone to your rooms before slipping out an hour or two later so you could meet in lobby. Your halo was a little bit of a giveaway if anyone were to come downstairs, but Alastor's sharp ears would be able to alert the both of you before that happened so he could take you up to his room without being spotted.

"A beautiful thing, you are," he praised you, his cheek rested against his knuckles while he continued to stroke your head. You hummed in delight, simply admiring him from where you were positioned. His warm chuckle caused your heart to flutter, Alastor's smile thinning. "Something's on your mind," he cupped your cheek with his hand while you shifted a little. "Tell me what it is." Your body turned so that your face was buried in his belly, both your arms wrapping snuggly around his waist.

"Just enjoying being with you again," you sighed dreamily, the stag's hand continuing to brush through your hair. "I had forgotten how nice these moments truly were." With a laugh, he moved you into a sitting position, your knees set on either side of his legs while you straddled his lap. "Consider your memory refreshed, my darling," Alastor said hazily and gently pressed a kiss to your lips. It was soft and chaste, nothing worth melting over, but you still found yourself a blushing mess, eyes averting from his. He seemed unaffected, moving to carefully nip and suck at your jaw. Your body trembled a little when his fingers trailed down your sides and to your waist, pulling you closer to him.

His touch was featherlight, almost hesitant even, as he continued down your neck, leaving a trail of kisses down to your collarbone. "Tell me what you want, (Y/n)," he whispered against your delicate skin, his red eyes locking with your as he lifted his head up to be eye level with you again. Nothing was said as you leaned in and tasted his lips, your hands sliding up his neck so they could tangle in his hair. Alastor savored the bold action you took, basking in your more than intoxicating scent. He wanted you all to himself. He wanted to mark you and claim you as his own, to show all of Hell that you belonged to him and only him.

Not yet, he had to growl, forcing the thoughts away. It was far too early. The both of you had just gotten back into this relationship and the last thing he wished to do was make you uncomfortable by moving too fast. For now, this was more than enough to satisfy his needs.

You broke away from him for a quick breath of air, but it wasn't long until you greedily dove back in for another taste. A gentle moan slipped from you as he kept a hand placed on the back of your head, his head tilting to the right in an attempt to deepen the kiss. The realization that he wasn't going to get much farther like this quickly struck him and he slowly slid his tongue over your bottom lip, demanding entrance.

You playfully denied, knowing that it always irked Alastor to not get what he wants right when he wants it. A victorious smirk grew on your face as you, too, tilted your head, your hands moving from within his locks to the base of his ears. He clearly knew what you were up to, his hands giving your hair a brisk tug and earning a gasp on your behalf, which he quickly took advantage of and shoved his long, gray tongue between your lips. Your brows furrowed as his tongue kneaded against yours desperately, the brief separation of your lips for air doing very little to untangle your tongues from one another's.

Alastor groaned softly when you moved your hand from his ear to the base of his antler, the smile on your face returning as you slowly began rubbing it. The sinner stood up with you, keeping your pelvises aligned as he stumbled towards the elevators with you, knowing that they would make far less noise than the old stairs leading to the fifth floor where your rooms were situated. The doors opened and he eagerly shoved you all the way to the back wall just as they began to close again, one of his hands wrapped messily around your back while the other was still gripping and tugging at your hair.