𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨.

You were held in Alastor's arms when he stepped into the hotel's threshold, eyes closed and heavy with sleep while your hands were wrapped lazily around your lover's neck. He smiled warmly at you when you buried your nose into his chest, taking a deep inhale and sighing. Angel Dust was sat on the couch, his mismatched eyes filled with joy and delight while he played with his pet pig, giggling a little whenever it stumbled over itself.

"Oh, heya, Smiles!" the arachnid called from the sofa, your face scrunching up in discomfort at the sudden sound. Alastor hurriedly shushed Angel, the spider raising a brow before noticing your sleeping state. "D'awh, you two are way too sweet," he drawled with a grin. "How was she?" Alastor froze, ear twitching and smile straining. "That, my friend, is none of your business," he snapped in a hushed tone.

Angel Dust just shrugged and went back to playing with the small critter on the couch. "Was just wonderin' if that Damien fella was tellin' the truth when he started insultin' me," he admitted. Alastor rolled his eyes and looked at the concierge. Husk was nowhere to be found. "Where's Husker?" he asked cooly, and began striding towards the bar, reaching a hand back behind it only to find empty bottles and old cans.

"Ayuh, Husk went out to grab some new booze. Since he's, uh, 'runnin' low'," Angel informed. Alastor grimaced. Such an alcoholic, that one. That meant nothing of their friendship though, so Alastor never really payed much mind to the feline's habits. "Right...none of the others came back yet?" the stag turned back towards his acquaintance, watching as he began to tickle the hog's stomach.

"Nope. Vaggie left with Charlie and the tall one earlier — what's his name? Gabriel, right? He's kinda hot, not even gonna lie. It's a shame he's such a prude; never shows any skin." Angel Dust flopped back onto the couch, the pig laying on his stomach and slowly falling asleep. "He's kinda like you, in a way." There was a small pause while Angel scratched his chin. "Actually, scratch that, you just fucked her senseless." Alastor's grip tightened on your form.

"I'll have you know that we were actually quite soft, this time round. Sex isn't all about dominance and kinks," he sneered in disgust, looking away from the arachnid for a mere two seconds. Angel Dust rolled his eyes. "Well, in MY opinion, Lady Gaga's words are what speak to me most. When it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun! WHOO!"
"Did you just snort some while I-"
"Absolutely."

Without another word, Alastor wheeled around and began stalking towards the stairs, wanting to put you into a more comfortable spot to rest. His soft humming echoed off the old, peeling walls, ears drooped back lazily. Subconsciously, he yawned. It had been a while since he felt fatigue, but perhaps having a small sleep with you wouldn't be so bad.

"Had fun?" Zandor checked in from beside his host, holding Alastor's staff in his dark hands. The stag just smiled at his friend, soon arriving in front of your door and pressing his hand to the lock, easily picking the mechanism and entering your room. Your scent was stronger here, filling his nose and intoxicating him. The Loa whisked past the stag, setting the microphone by the window. Its single eye lit up and it looked towards Alastor.

"Wowza! Had a fun one, Alastor?" it laughed jovially, Zandor settling on the windowsill and listening to it. The man nodded. "She's lovely. Too good for me, if I'm being completely honest," he admitted and set you down on your bed, pulling the covers back and draping them over your tranquil form. Such beauty doesn't belong down here, he thought.

"I think I'm going to take a small nap. Been a while and I'm sort of tired," Alastor explained to his two companions, watching as they exchanged a quick glance, Zandor shrugging. "Fair enough. I'll wake you if you're needed," the shadow said and vanished, the mic's eye soon flickering and coming to a close.