𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

You giggled lightly at a joke Husk had just told you from the bar, his smile proud and eyes half-lidded while he guzzled on a bottle of his cheap booze. The gray feline was definitely growing on you, the endless amount of stories and fights he told you about always managing to keep your attention hooked.

A pair of arms coiling around your waist interrupted you, eyes shifting to the stag. He sighed contently, nose burying into the crook of your neck. You could see Husk raise a brow, clearly confused as to why you were letting a feared demon touch you — or more as to why Alastor was being so touchy. It wasn't a sight he was used to seeing. Alastor was always on guard and rarely let anyone approach him, not having ever been one for affection.

"The fuck are you doing?" he growled, Alastor's ears perking up. His breath warmed your neck as he spoke, "Just enjoying what's mine." A giggle slipped from your mouth. How was he so feared yet so insanely adorable at the same time? Those two factors just seemed to completely go against each other.

"Aw, Al," you smiled and ran a hand through his hair, the male picking you up and carrying you to the small lobby couch and plopping down onto it with you in his arms. Husk's dark eyes narrowed, a very addled scowl upon his muzzle. He ended up shrugging it off and went back to cleaning the bar, a kitchen towel thrown over his shoulder.

Alastor laid down in a way so that his back was against the couch and you were on his stomach. His smile was small, meaningful. Thousands of different acrylics of love and passion were painted behind that ruby gaze he had adopted when he dropped, your face flaring at the words he murmured, "You are so, so beautiful. Did you know that?" He looked lovesick, ears bent back as he silently admired you.

"You're such a dope, Alastor," you slapped your hand against his chest lightly. A low chuckle shook his chest, he pulled you down so you would be face to face with him. His lips met your nose in a hasty kiss, your eyes blinking owlishly at his act of affection.

"Alastor. I need to talk to you," Gabriel's voice echoed from the entrance to the lobby. The angel seemed unbothered by the position you were both in, the stag's ears swiveling towards the sound while his head followed more slowly. Niffty was sat on his shoulder with a smile, her orange eye bright. She jumped off of the divinity's shoulder snd began dusting the lobby as if she hadn't already done that just two hours prior.

With a heavy sigh, Alastor lifted you off him and set you aside, proceeding to stand up and follow Gabriel out of the room. The halls were quiet, surprisingly. Normally Angel Dust would be doing something stupid just to make a ruckus, but today he seemed to be out. Hopefully he was. "What is it?" Alastor snapped, folding his arms over his chest. The Archangel glared at him.

"We need to get rid of Damien, and I mean soon. Tonight, just after eleven, I want you to camp out in the shadows just outside of his room. I have a feeling he'll leave like he usually does." Gabriel handed the stag an earpiece. Alastor's brow raised. "And this is?"
"So we can communicate; you put it on your ear, like this," Gabriel's hands reached for the buck's ear after he had pinched the piece out of his hold, adjusting it so it would sit snuggly and be concealed by Alastor's fluff.

"There. I have one too. I'll be able to talk to you without being there since I can't hide very well in the dark." He gestured to the two aureoles above his head, Alastor's ear instinctively flicking rapidly in an attempt to remove whatever wasn't meant to be there. The angelic being frowned and reached up again, his slim fingers fiddling with the device. "Stop moving your stupid ear," he snapped, clutching the furry base of it to stop its movement.

Alastor froze and shook his head, Gabriel's grip coming loose and releasing him. "Don't touch that!" the stag snarled. "Don't touch what!? I was just trying to help!" Gabriel defended himself, hands raised. Alastor hissed and lifted his own hands up and began fidgeting. His tongue was stuck out in concentration, eyes crossed as he looked up.