𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

Alastor was laid out on top of you, his eyes heavy and ears flopped back. You toyed with his soft hair with a weak smile, gently brushing few strands from out of his eyes. Alastor buried his face into the top of your cleavage and sighed. Damien would be back very soon and he still needed to figure out a way get this over with. Pulling the trigger inside the hotel would most likely get him a kick in the ass and thrown onto the front steps, but if that was the only way to go about it, he would be willing to throw this project away for you.

"Al," you cooed warmly. His ear flicked up to you, waiting for your next words. "You're really adorable, you know that?" you giggled. He smiled up at you and lifted himself a little to plant a kiss on your lips, the wound on his lower lip already beginning to scab. "I could say the same for you, my love," he admitted honestly, forehead rested against yours.

"I know, I know, I've said this so many times, but I've missed you. I've missed you so much." Alastor sniffled with a smile, eyes screwing shut as he wiped a couple of fresh tears from his eyes.

Your heart felt as if it had melted and began dribbling down the insides of your body, your smile growing at his words. His cheeks were cupped in your hands, and you gave him a chaste, welcoming kiss, the stag immediately giving in to your touch and wrapping his arms around your back. He pushed his face closer to yours, forcing your head back until it hit the backboard of the bed.

Alastor tilted his head a little attempting to deepen the kiss. Yes, he often got kisses from you throughout the day, but every single time it felt just as special as the last, making his love for you only grow by the day.

Both of your faces were flushed and red by the time you pulled away, a small string of saliva still connecting you both. Two birds on a wire, you thought and stifled the laugh that threatened to boil over, grinning from ear to ear. Alastor smiled at you. "Sex?"
"How about a walk first?" you suggested with a giggle, the stag following with his own hazy chuckles. "Sounds good, my little doe."

Alastor set one last kiss on your nose before sliding off you, his hooves clicking against the floor one after the other as he walked to your bathroom. "Al, why don't I help you out with adjusting the shower's temperature?" you suggested and followed him a little more slowly. It hadn't gone unnoticed by you that whenever he left the shower his skin was red, sometimes even having it peel off to reveal the new flesh beneath.

Alastor turned to face you, one of his hands lazily itching his left pec. "Oh, that would be wonderful," he smiled feebly and let you into the bathroom first. He watched as you pulled the glass door back and twisted the knobs, your hand grabbing Alastor's wrist and carefully moving it towards the shower's rain. You felt him twitch a little; an attempt at tugging his hand away from you just as you held it beneath the water.

"Alastor, are you alright?" Worry blanketed your voice when you looked to your lover, his hand trembling a little. "Yes, I'm sorry. I just thought it was going to be a little hotter," he admitted. A frown was etched onto your face. You gave his fist a light squeeze, the feeling of bumps and ridges in his skin initiating you to turn his hand over.

"What...?" you stared at the pale marks on his charcoal forearm, the wounds overlapping and becoming thicker each time they healed. Your fingers carefully brushed over his flesh, hands trembling a little.

"Did you do this?" you asked in a choked voice. Alastor pulled his hand back, smile painfully stretched upwards. "Of course not! What do you-"
"Did you do this?" you tried again with a far more demanding tone. You could see him falter, attempting to grasp onto words that kept slipping down his throat.

"I...may have had something to do with it," he said softly while his eyes averted from yours. You bit your bottom lip. He was hurting himself? When did this start? Was it always like this? That must have been the reason he always came out of the shower with red skin, you thought.