𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Smut warning, hooray!!

———

Charlie walked into the kitchen, her hair up in a messy bun and her eyes looking heavy; two purple pools gathered beneath her yellow hued gaze, evident that she had gotten very little sleep the night prior. Her white oversized shirt was sort of half-tucked into her black shorts, your head lifting from where you were about to take a bite of your muffin.

"Wow, Char," you grimaced lightly and watched as the princess yawned, rubbing her left eye with a closed fist. She settled down beside you with a small frown, her chin resting on the table as she seemed to struggle to keep her eyes open. It was clear that something had kept her up, whether that was Angel's reckless customers or the shrieking of demons outside currently seemed irrelevant.

"Rough night?" One of your hands moved to set itself on her covered back, her red eyes moving up to you for a quick moment. She said nothing and sighed, Vaggie approaching the both of you with two cups of coffee in her gray hands. "You alright, babe? You didn't come to bed last night," she tried to take a seat next to her lover. Charlie shook her head, her frown almost seeming to deepen. It was strange to see the typically optimistic and overexcited demoness so down.

"I was just stuck on the phone with that guy for hours," she mumbled through a yawn, bits of her hair moving to fall in front of her eyes as she did so. Your brow raised, Gabriel wandering into the dining area with his own coffee and a look of annoyance upon his face. Looks like he was up too. "Yeah, he was a real pain," your friend agreed with Charlie and sat down across from you, slowly sipping at his warm beverage.

"Who was it?" you asked just as your gaze caught Alastor's when he entered the area. You gave him a subtle wave, the stag winking in return. "I dunno. He never said," the princess shrugged and reached for one of the croissants on the table. "But he was pretty interested in both you and Gabriel after that, erm, thingy thing we did."
"The promotion," Gabriel helped her out with a small nod following his words.

"Right, the promotion. I was pretty tired, but I think he said he was going to drop by here tomorrow and have an actual chat." Alastor settled himself behind you, his fingers dancing through your halo while he watched in silent amusement as the aureole created some sort of stardust each time his drew a digit through the golden ring.

"Stop that," you hissed at him and slapped his gloved hand away, a triumphant grin forming on Gabriel's face. Alastor caught sight of this, a malicious smile twisting onto his own lips. Sure, your relationship had to remain under the radar, but he couldn't just around and let that foolish angel think he won! His clawed hands moved away from your halo and settled on your shoulders. This was going to be priceless.

Gabriel was already beginning to grow suspicious, even more so when Alastor bent his head down next to yours, his red gaze locking on the Archangel while his smile bloomed wider. You were busy eating your muffin, seeming unbothered by the situation you were in, but Gabriel was very clearly holding back from killing the man right then and there for just touching you, one of his many eyes twitching in anger. Alastor chuckled. His gentle, hot breaths tickled the side of your neck, almost teasingly, yet you refused to give him any of the attention he desired.

At least that's what you thought he was searching for.

His lips slowly parted, your mind immediately jumping to the conclusion that he was going to kiss you and ruin everything right at that very second. What he did do next almost made you whine, his tongue slowly dragging along the flesh of your neck, the warm muscle twitching ever so slightly as it made its way up to your jaw where his lips then clasped together and he carefully began to suck at your skin. You gasped and shot up from your seat, removing the parasite from you as you did so.