𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Alastor kept his hand around your waist, you in his lap while he sat on his throne while smiling wickedly to himself. Sinners from around the ring had gathered inside the palace, waiting with fearful looks upon their pudgy faces as Alastor stared them down. You were looking absentmindedly at the floor. Your cheek was no longer red, but a bluish purple colors had begun to form on the wound. Alastor paid no mind though.

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Charlie sobbing uncontrollably into Vaggie's shoulder, Angel Dust standing nearby with Husk; Niffty was sat on his shoulder as usual. They all looked anything but happy.

The grin on Alastor's face was triumphant, smile stretched unnaturally and gums showing. His claws tapped the armrest of his throne. Click click click. The sound echoed once everyone had fallen silent, only their soft, quick breaths hitting your ears. The stag's hand squeezed your thigh, your entire form twitching involuntarily at the act. A horrible sense of déjà vu reared its head inside your brain, your lungs spasming with each deep breath you took.

Alastor glanced at you, grasping the sides of your face and pulling it down to his height, an ache of hot pain glowing in your marked flesh. "Those people are our subjects, (Y/n). This is our land now," he gurgled, slowly dragging his tongue along your bruised cheek. You tried to recoil, but his hand kept you held in place, a growl rising in his throat when he kissed you. You saw Damien. This man was exactly like Damien; but he's not, he's the love of your life.

He loved you. You knew he had. His eyes always held more truth than his smile did, and his eyes never lied. He couldn't have faked it for this. On Earth he had no idea what the afterlife even was, yet he still loved you. He still cradled you when you were sad and made you food when you were being grumpy. He had loved you for who you were.

When Alastor had pulled back, a string of saliva connected the both of you, his hand pulling back as he stood from his throne with you at his side. "Lucifer has fallen!" he cried to the crowd once the silence had been well over deafening. "I am your king now! The power lays in my hand!" His fist raised, a glow of green emitting from the palm of it and encasing his fingers.

"Your queen stands beside me!" Alastor continued, yanking you closer to himself. You flinched. There was a long pause as everyone registered what he had said properly. "Bow," the stag then said lowly, but it still echoed in the large room. Slowly, all the heathens lowered to a single knee, afraid of what Alastor may do to them if they did not. All the heathens except Angel Dust.

"Are you fuckin' kiddin' me!?" he yelled with his hands cupped around his mouth so the sound would carry. Gasps if shock rippled through the area like water that had been disturbed by a pebble. "I'm not bowin' to nobody! I neva bowed to Lucifer and there ain't now way in Hell, Heaven, Limbo, you fuckin' name it, am I goin' to bow to you!" Alastor's eyes narrowed and his touch slipped away from you, his microphone appearing in his hand as he began to walk down the steps of the throne.

The sinners spread apart when Alastor walked near them, clearing a path right to where Angel Dust was stood fuming. Husk was glaring at him and pulling on his sleeve, but Angel refused. "My friend, I don't believe you understand what you're saying," Alastor hissed, looking up at the taller demon. Angel Dust raised a brow, all arms crossed.

"Oh? Well I'm pretty fuckin' sure I do! I'm sayin' I don't want to listen to ya! You're a fuckin' psychopath! A sinner like me! You're-"
"I am nothing like you!" Alastor yelled. His hand snatched Angel's throat and he pulled the spider down a little so they would be eye level.

"You're a foul, disgusting creature that feeds off of the sexual pleasure of others. You do nothing but sleep, eat, fuck and repeat. I will not have you disobeying me; one false step and I'll have you gone, Angel Dust," he snarled. Angel Dust smiled. "Then ya betta kill me before those fuckers get in here." When Alastor raised his brow in confusion, Angel pulled his head back a little before spitting a fat ball of saliva at Alastor's face, the stag stumbling back and desperately trying to wipe the fluids from where it had splattered into the corner of his eye and over his nose.