𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

Rain spat against the window, Alastor's thumbs twiddling in attempt to calm his nerves as he sat in the seat across from Charlie in her office, his smile twitching.

"You wanted to see me?" he decided to start the conversation as soon as he was seated, not wanting to stay in here long. Especially since that guest was supposed to be arriving today. Charlie had explained to him that he was interested in seeing angels up close and getting a real look at them, as if they were some artifacts on display. Alastor was, of course, against showing you off in a way that wasn't him telling people that you were by his side, but the princess was saying that this could be a great opportunity to get some new clientele, so he would allow it.

"Uhm, yeah," she started, a nervous chuckle following. "It's regarding your relationship with (Y/n)." Alastor froze, claws clenching into fists. "I'm not quite sure what you mean?"
"Don't play dumb, Alastor, I saw what happened in the elevator." Both his ears shot up, smile twisting into one of disgusted confusion. "What? How!?"

"Cameras, Alastor! Cameras!" she replied and gestured to the monitor on her desk. "There are cameras everywhere." He swallowed thickly, mouth going dry. "Everywhere?" His friend slowly nodded. "Even...erm, even bedrooms?" Charlie raised a brow, her lips pursing. "No, why... OH MY GOD," she slapped her hands over her mouth, eyes wide as she stared at the stag across from her.

"No! There aren't any in the rooms, Jesus!" A sigh of relief left Alastor and he relaxed in his chair, refusing to make eye contact with the demoness across from him. "We're getting off track — look, I'm not against your relationship with her, quite the opposite actually. You've been so lonely ever since I've met you and I'm really happy to see you happy, but what I'm more worried about is Gabriel." He listened intently, waiting for her to continue.

"He's really fond of her, if you haven't noticed, and I'm just scared that he's going to end up hurting you, or possibly himself." Silence settled after her words, Alastor's jaw clenching. What was he supposed to do about that? It wasn't his fault that Gabriel got attached to the wrong woman. Plus, it was clear that you were happy with Alastor, not Gabriel; so, if Gabriel were a true friend, he'd be supportive of the two of you instead of trying to sabotage the relationship.

"I'm just saying that you should keep on your toes. I haven't told the others and I wasn't planning to, I'll let the both of you decide when to let it spill. But aside from that, be careful, Alastor." She leaned forward, her shining red eyes calm and collected. "I care about you, believe it or not, and I just want the best for you both."

Alastor finally moved his gaze to hers, smile softening. "Thank you, Charlotte. You mean a well amount to me as well." They shared a small moment of silence, savoring the knowledge that their friendship was close and that they could share just about anything with each other. Not long had passed though before Alastor stood and brushed his coat out, his wide grin returning, ears perked upright like those of a hare.

"We should be on our way down, no? That guest will be arriving any minute now," Alastor stated and strode to the door, holding it open with a hand as he waited for Charlie to walk out, which she did almost immediately. She smiled up at him, "You're right, let's head downstairs."

You were sitting on the couch next to Gabriel, heads bowed close together in a hushed conversation, when Alastor and the princess both wandered into the lobby, the sinner waving at you just as you both locked eyes. "Hey, Al," you greeted with a soft grin, the Radio demon bending down at the hips in front of you so he could reach your eye-level.

"Good morning, my little doe. Did you rest well?" he dumb talked, eyelids lowering. He knew that Gabriel was clueless on the topic of the night before, and you did too, simply going along with his small act. "I did, thanks."
"It was my pleasure," he rumbled lowly, Gabriel's eyes narrowing at him as if he had committed seven felonies. Which he had. Along with a few more, but that was all in the past and needed to be put behind all of you! Except for his murderous, sadistic, masochistic, and psychopathic tendencies.